Having high prolactin problems

Running Deca (a 19-nor) seems like a VERY bad idea while also taking resperidone which is known to increase prolactin levels. You should drop the Deca as soon as possible. Don't run any 19-nors.

sounds advice here for op to avoid estrogen side issues for sure.

I have ongoing prolactin problems...I take few anti depressants and 500mg test right now. When I used to get blood work my orolactin would sky high. I also have discharge out my right nipple. Sometime it would squirt fluid gross. I tried bromocriptin but it made me tired and funny feeling.
My question is I heard B6 helps lower prolactin. Is this true. I take 300mg a day of b6 and seem to look less water weight.

few antidepressants? 1 does one not work? why so many?

Won***8217;t work..it***8217;s a chemical imbalance. Which means only meds cure the problem. I have ptsd also

Vitamin B6 is an effective prolactin inhibitor that is extremely cheap and safe.it exerts hypothalamic dopaminergic effect which causes a significant reduction in prolactin level.
having said that, have you found a better way to control your high prolactin levels?

When was the last time you had your blood labs done? it really would be the best way to go to see what the root cause is with your out of control estrogen/prolactin levels.

Back