Having to sign for packages at the post office

meathead2020`

OK so I just want to say I am never ordering online again. Too much risk involved. When I order shit online, I always get a slip in the mailbox saying to come to the post office to pick it up and sign for it (packages are from overseas). No big deal seeing as how I am never there to sign for it. I have done this for a little while but I ALWAYS track my packages. Right now one package of mine, the only one I am expecting, has been stuck at the post office since saturday according to USPS tracking. Sunday is a non-mail day obviously and so was Monday being MLK day, but nothing came Tuesday and then Wednesday I get a slip to come pick a package up and sign for it at the post office. I cant even make out what the tracking # is on the slip the mailman made it so hard to read. The online tracking still says it has been at the post office since saturday and no delivery attempt has been made. I am pretty much expecting to be arrested if I go sign for it at the post office. I figure just take the loss. I might just check refuse on the slip and put it back in the mailbox. Its not very much stuff at all but the streets I figure is way better and safer than this shit even though its quite a bit more expensive. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

I have signed for almost every international order I've ever got. That's normal...nothing to get upset about.

Now the one I didn't sign for....that one was delivered to some soccer mom bitch down the road. That one caused me some issues.

Let me also add that I called the post office and they said they STILL dont know what happened to the package. They let me know that yesterday morning, the day after I found the slip in my mailbox. This all seems like a set-up to me.

They're not coming after you. You can still plead ignorance even if it was opened. FYI: Some labs require you to sign - that way they KNOW you got it. Messes with using a fake name, but that's something to discuss before money changes hands.

ill also add that this one guy at the post office gave me a funny look the past few times i went in there. maybe im just paranoid lol but i figure whats a few vials of gear really when i can get it on the streets using cash. im just gonna say fuck the internet for the time being. i would hate to have my whole world crumble down on me for a tiny bit of gear.

to halfwit. yeah BUT if i go in and sign for it and they know whats in the package, you better believe the postal inspector will slap the cuffs on me. plus ive heard of packages having alarms in them and when they go off your door gets knocked down

to halfwit. yeah BUT if i go in and sign for it and they know whats in the package, you better believe the postal inspector will slap the cuffs on me. plus ive heard of packages having alarms in them and when they go off your door gets knocked down

You've been watching too much TV. Why on earth would the DEA go after you for a few vials? They want the lab, or the guys that supply the lab.

The ONLY time you'll be questioned is if some twat broke a vial, and they noticed it. But hey, it's your money and paranoia. FYI: Buying on the street is actually more risky. ;)

... and expensive. :p

You've been watching too much TV. Why on earth would the DEA go after you for a few vials? They want the lab, or the guys that supply the lab.

The ONLY time you'll be questioned is if some twat broke a vial, and they noticed it. But hey, it's your money and paranoia. FYI: Buying on the street is actually more risky. ;)

... and expensive. :p

I dont know about the streets being more risky. nobody knows my last name and its cash in cash out nontraceable and i trust the guy i go through that gets me the stuff. the risk is not getting caught with it in your car.

You are just nervous and letting your imagination get the best of you. I did the same thing once. And to be fair some jackass on the internet telling me that wouldn't have calmed me down much either.

What I did do was get online and google and find out that people freak out and get online and post about this frequently...I think if you were going to get pinched it would be a controlled delivery to your door buy a cop dressed like a post office guy.

another reason I order once or twice a year. I get a little paranoid as well. Most of the time my wife signs cuz I'm working. One outfit I order through doesn't require a signature.

The last time I ordered from an ology fav, they split the order in 3 shipments..... didn't like that one little bit

I guess this could vary based on area, but I have never had to go to the post office. My mail carrier drops off the slip in the mailbox. I sign it, and put it back in the mailbox. They pick it up the next day, and deliver the package the day after that. Causes a bit of delay receiving it, but I factor that in. I always have the option of going to the post office of course, but I don't usually.

The odd part was ordering from the same vendor whom I've always had to sign for receiving packages didn't require a signature this last time. And, it was still international. Thought it was odd, but nothing came of it, so I haven't worried about it.

OK so I just want to say I am never ordering online again. Too much risk involved. When I order shit online, I always get a slip in the mailbox saying to come to the post office to pick it up and sign for it (packages are from overseas). No big deal seeing as how I am never there to sign for it. I have done this for a little while but I ALWAYS track my packages. Right now one package of mine, the only one I am expecting, has been stuck at the post office since saturday according to USPS tracking. Sunday is a non-mail day obviously and so was Monday being MLK day, but nothing came Tuesday and then Wednesday I get a slip to come pick a package up and sign for it at the post office. I cant even make out what the tracking # is on the slip the mailman made it so hard to read. The online tracking still says it has been at the post office since saturday and no delivery attempt has been made. I am pretty much expecting to be arrested if I go sign for it at the post office. I figure just take the loss. I might just check refuse on the slip and put it back in the mailbox. Its not very much stuff at all but the streets I figure is way better and safer than this shit even though its quite a bit more expensive. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Don't panick bro. All they are saying is you have a package that needs to be signed for. I have had a PoBox for 20 years and have signed for packages from the 4 corners of the earth. If its a small order no worries.
If its 2 kilos of raw, then I assume you knew what you were getting into.

Either way it's not worth worrying yourself. Go domestic.

So if you can get it on the street and you can trust your source, why would you buy via internet? Go to the post office and get your gear. I get the same yellow slip and I go get my stuff at the post office. I think your a little paranoid!

Don't panick bro. All they are saying is you have a package that needs to be signed for. I have had a PoBox for 20 years and have signed for packages from the 4 corners of the earth. If its a small order no worries.
If its 2 kilos of raw, then I assume you knew what you were getting into.

Either way it's not worth worrying yourself. Go domestic.

Sounds good to me.

I dont know about the streets being more risky. nobody knows my last name and its cash in cash out nontraceable and i trust the guy i go through that gets me the stuff. the risk is not getting caught with it in your car.

Being caught with the drugs AND the money is far more condemning than getting a mystery package in the mail. But like I said, it's your money and paranoia. :)

Just go pick it up if u are worried about getting busted the cops would rather bust u at home so they can Do a search warrant while they are there and u can run because ur in the door way not at a post office

If you have your shipment sent to a mail facility (such as UPS store), they will sign for international shipments on your behalf and you can just pick up your package.

Back