HCG Backloading - Or... Maybe not?

SynGT

Simple question. Why backload HCG? What is the significant difference to filling the syringes up like you normally would & then storing them that way?

The only possible reason I could think is to try and keep the needle unexposed, but realistically the minutes of exposure, with proper precautions, should be fine.

Maybe it's something else, hence the question.

Thanks. :)

People do this so they can do one injection rather than two. They inject their AAS and hCG at the same time. It has nothing to do with the needle sharpness or whatever.

For the most part is so that you can freeze them and store for a prolonged time.
Personally I would never bother, part its just messy, part is unsanitary but I'd rather buy an empty vial and draw from that every time.
Much easier and convenient :)

Rich Piana had an interesting video about when he would cycle off he would do 5000iu of HCG every other day for 3 months.
I thought to myself this dude must be dropping some serious coin for his cycles!!!
That’s like $50 every other day!
***128176;
***129318;***127995;***8205;***9794;***65039;

Rich Piana had an interesting video about when he would cycle off he would do 5000iu of HCG every other day for 3 months.
I thought to myself this dude must be dropping some serious coin for his cycles!!!
That***8217;s like $50 every other day!
***128176;
***129318;***127995;***8205;***9794;***65039;

$50 per day on gear aint bad, I know people who spend a whole lot more than that on meds alone.

Do you mean pulling the plunger and filling them? I don't know. I found backloading/filling skin pins hell and a pain in the ass. Air bubbles got trapped and I was tapping them like a tweaker taps their toes. I just try to use sanitary procedures and be clean.

Just reconstitution and pulling straight from the vial takes only a couple minutes and exposure time is far less.

Back