HCG/Cypionate

Not to mention you shouldn't to be putting air INTO the vial, take air out. If I need to pull .5ml of test from the vial, I put the needle in the vial while it is upright and pull out at least that much air first to create negative pressure.

I used to use 18g needles specifically to draw oil, but just got used to doing it with smaller gauge needles. It may draw slowly, but lately I have been drawing and injecting with 23 gauge insulin pins and pinning my delts.

Any way, don't add air to your vial.

Not to mention you shouldn't to be putting air INTO the vial, take air out. If I need to pull .5ml of test from the vial, I put the needle in the vial while it is upright and pull out at least that much air first to create negative pressure.

I used to use 18g needles specifically to draw oil, but just got used to doing it with smaller gauge needles. It may draw slowly, but lately I have been drawing and injecting with 23 gauge insulin pins and pinning my delts.

Any way, don't add air to your vial.

You're supposed to push air into the vial. THIS creates pressure. It's like putting air into a balloon. When you open it all the air is going to push through the hole. If you sucked the air out...wtf it's not going to do anything.

Same with a vial. Create pressure inside the vial so it will push the oil into the hole (your needle hole) when you go in there. You draw and the air pressure assists in pushing the oil into your syringe.

THEN, you pull the syringe out...push a little oil out...give it a couple of thumps...raising any air bubbles to the top while needle is facing skywards. Push those out...pin.

Don't ever suck air out of a vial with your syringe...that is stupid.

When you suck air out of a vial it causes pressure on the outside of a vial not on the inside...similar to sucking air out of a coke bottle...it collapses.

You're supposed to push air into the vial. THIS creates pressure. It's like putting air into a balloon. When you open it all the air is going to push through the hole. If you sucked the air out...wtf it's not going to do anything.

Same with a vial. Create pressure inside the vial so it will push the oil into the hole (your needle hole) when you go in there. You draw and the air pressure assists in pushing the oil into your syringe.

THEN, you pull the syringe out...push a little oil out...give it a couple of thumps...raising any air bubbles to the top while needle is facing skywards. Push those out...pin.

Don't ever suck air out of a vial with your syringe...that is stupid.

When you suck air out of a vial it causes pressure on the outside of a vial not on the inside...similar to sucking air out of a coke bottle...it collapses.

Apparently I have been doing it wrong and misunderstood how I was instructed.

My bad.

The bottle will get air, and it's not a problem. Georgia is right on. If you just draw without injecting air first, as soon as the needle is pulled out, it will draw air all by itself. This is especially noticeable with the HCG. Now with that being said, I only inject about 80% of what I draw. The reason is because I want a slight neg pressure in the bottle, so it doesn't try to push T or HCG out of the new hole. This keeps the top nice and clean. If I ever see anything on the top f the vial, I don't just put it away. I take a new alcohol wipe and swipe it again. I don't want a deep muscle infection.

I also use a 23 gauge to draw T. It takes a little longer to draw, but you'll adapt. Then you can shoot with the same needle. I always put another .2cc or so, then it's easier to get the air out into the vial without having to draw more. Hope that made sense.

I'm going tomorrow to try to convince my doc that I need HCG. I'm 24 with one child, we'd like more. I'm also on 200mg test cyp every two weeks. I'm going to tell him I'm going to do 100 mg every week.

i know i should use the bigger needle to draw up the test and then switch to the smaller needle but i dont like messing w/ the needle and also taking care of the bigger needle i would need to clean it once in a while ,right?

the 25G work very well didnt draw up easy but went in nice a easy. when i was injecting with the 28G it was sooo slow and kinda hurt.

i know i should use the bigger needle to draw up the test and then switch to the smaller needle but i dont like messing w/ the needle and also taking care of the bigger needle i would need to clean it once in a while ,right?

the 25G work very well didnt draw up easy but went in nice a easy. when i was injecting with the 28G it was sooo slow and kinda hurt.

I'm using a 25g x 5/8 inch needle for injecting test in my delts. For HCG I use a 29g x 1/2 inch. I don't switch needles to draw, although I used to.

why are the endo's usually so anti hcg?

they act like its abnormal to wanna maintain your testicular health/aesthetics

I'm using a 25g x 5/8 inch needle for injecting test in my delts. For Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) I use a 29g x 1/2 inch. I don't switch needles to draw, although I used to.

Why do u pick the shoulders?

I culd not imagine sticking it in there, the quad is the best place for me !!! it seems easier and smooth.

So things started to take a drive this week. Energy and muscle mass went down the tube. this is about 1 month on the program. Is this normal???

The doc aslo added me some exemestane 25 mg 2 times a week. he told me tothe EX on wed and sat and then take Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and test on thursday and sunday.

any thoughts on y i feel like shit????

So things started to take a drive this week. Energy and muscle mass went down the tube. this is about 1 month on the program. Is this normal???
No, this is not normal. Primarily because most people don't start to feel BETTER until the 6-8 week mark. You aren't going to lose any noticable amount of muscle mass in a week. Lack of energy could be due to a multitude of things. Sleep, E2 levels, vitamin B, etc.

any thoughts on y i feel like shit????
Having us guess really won't help you much. The best thing to do is wait until you have been on for 8 weeks, get labs drawn, and see for certain if it is hormonal. Labs are cheap. No reason to fly blind.

No, this is not normal. Primarily because most people don't start to feel BETTER until the 6-8 week mark. You aren't going to lose any noticable amount of muscle mass in a week. Lack of energy could be due to a multitude of things. Sleep, E2 levels, vitamin B, etc.

I felt a rush in the 1-6 days! It was insane. I felt soo good and i thought i was on the right path.

Having us guess really won't help you much. The best thing to do is wait until you have been on for 8 weeks, get labs drawn, and see for certain if it is hormonal. Labs are cheap. No reason to fly blind.

For sure. I talked to the doc and he whats me to come in in about 3 weeks and get blood work done a few days before i go in. What he thinks is that since i am young, and still produce test, it shut me down and was taking a low doses of T( not enough)

So here is my question: Wouldnt Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) help me NOT to shut down?

I am thinking to up the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) from 25 to 35

For sure. I talked to the doc and he whats me to come in in about 3 weeks and get blood work done a few days before i go in. What he thinks is that since i am young, and still produce test, it shut me down and was taking a low doses of T( not enough)

So here is my question: Wouldnt Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) help me NOT to shut down?

I am thinking to up the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) from 25 to 35

so here is Y i was feeling like crap

the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) needs to be stored in a frig and i store is out on the counter top. It killed the potency.

So the doc told me to manipulate the dosing. he said everyone is diffrent so its trial by error. So am asking you guys for some help.

1.2 cc a week of cyp test
2 25 mg of aromsin
2 .25 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)

man its been up an down and seems like if i split the dose of aromsin in half 12.5, I have to cut the small pill with a knife, and take it EOD ity seems to control the levels better but the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) dose and test is where i fell like crap when i take it. More so the TEST and the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) seems to balnce it out lately.

Thanks guys

Back