HCG first time I think this is right?

BrockLesnar

So I want to use 500iu per week at 250 twice a wk while on my cycle. From what I understand if you have a 5000iu amp and mix it with for example 20ml of bac water then it is 250iu per ml?

If the bac water is say 25ml can I just draw out 5mls and dump it. Then take out 1ml to mix the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) with draw that back out and put it back into the bac water vial? Do I really need to get an entire new empty vial to put it all back into or is it fine to just put everything back into the bac water vial?

Cucumber Soothing Eye Pads - 3 Pack

Chloe (New) by Chloe Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 oz

<B>Product Details</B>:Amazon Sales Rank: #95851 in BeautySize: 2.5 ozBrand: ChloeReleased on: 2012-09-26Dimensions: 4.00" h x5.00" w x6.00" l,.16 pounds<b>Features</b>:Chloe (new) Perfume by Chloe, This beautiful floral fragrance for women won a fragrance industry award.A luscious but light scent, it is sure to please.The top notes are freesia, litchi and peony.The heart notes are a floral bouquet of lily of the valley, magnolia and rose.The base notes are powdery- the dry down is enhanced by cedar wood, musk, and amber

41vQAb2AueL._SL210_.jpg

add-to-cart-yellow._V156424126_.png

Chloe (New) by Chloe Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 oz

<B>Product Description</B>:This beautiful floral fragrance for women won a Fragrance industry award. A luscious but light scent it is sure to please. The top notes are Freesia Litchi and Peony. The heart notes are a floral bouquet of Lily of the valley Magnolia and Rose. The base notes are powdery- the dry down is enhanced by Cedar wood Musk and Amber.

<B>Product Details</B>:Amazon Sales Rank: #95851 in BeautySize: 2.5 ozBrand: ChloeReleased on: 2012-09-26Dimensions: 4.00" h x5.00" w x6.00" l,.16 pounds<b>Features</b>:Chloe (new) Perfume by Chloe, This beautiful floral fragrance for women won a fragrance industry award.A luscious but light scent, it is sure to please.The top notes are freesia, litchi and peony.The heart notes are a floral bouquet of lily of the valley, magnolia and rose.The base notes are powdery- the dry down is enhanced by cedar wood, musk, and amber

Burberry Sport for Women Eau-de-Toilette Spray, 2.5-Ounce
Blue for Men 4.2 Oz Eau Di Toilette Mens Perfume Impression of Le Male Jean Paul Gaultier
NYX Sharpener
500 French Acrylic False Artificial Tips Nail Art -- Black
Sally Hansen Beauty Tools sexy curls Deluxe Metal Eyelash Curler with refill

So I want to use 500iu per week at 250 twice a wk while on my cycle. From what I understand if you have a 5000iu amp and mix it with for example 20ml of bac water then it is 250iu per ml?

If the bac water is say 25ml can I just draw out 5mls and dump it. Then take out 1ml to mix the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) with draw that back out and put it back into the bac water vial? Do I really need to get an entire new empty vial to put it all back into or is it fine to just put everything back into the bac water vial?

Your math looks correct to me. I just draw out of the bac water vial with a larger syringe, usually 3 ml, and place it into the vial with the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in it already - repeat until I have the desired amount in my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) vial. I usually only mix 10 ml in with it though so goes pretty quick.

You are way too dilute, it will decrease the stability of the protein. I would resuspend your 5000IU bottle in 2 mls of water, then inject 100 ul per shot (250 IU)

Back