HCG help?

Session25

I have a few questions about HCG...

1. I just bought OVUNAL HP 5000iu HCG for my Test E cycle. Since i am going to be taking 500iu/wk for 10 weeks on this cycle, wouldnt 5000iu be exactly enough? (500x10=5000)

2. What size needles/syringes do i need to draw and mix the HCG w bac water, and what insulin syringe/needle do i need to inject? (Subq)

3. Because i cant use the main fridge in my house to store the HCG (privacy), i need to invest in a small mini fridge. What temp. is ideal for storing HCG?

4. Also, does Bac water need to be stored at room temp or refrigerated?

Thanks for the help!

I have a few questions about HCG...

1. I just bought OVUNAL HP 5000iu HCG for my Test E cycle. Since i am going to be taking 500iu/wk for 10 weeks on this cycle, wouldnt 5000iu be exactly enough? (500x10=5000)

2. What size needles/syringes do i need to draw and mix the HCG w bac water, and what insulin syringe/needle do i need to inject? (Subq)

3. Because i cant use the main fridge in my house to store the HCG (privacy), i need to invest in a small mini fridge. What temp. is ideal for storing HCG?

4. Also, does Bac water need to be stored at room temp or refrigerated?

Thanks for the help!

BUMP. I'd like to know the same things.

Yes 5000 iu will last 10 weeks. Get 29 to 31 g syringes. Yes it needs to be refrigerated at it's normal temp. Bac water does not need to in the fridge. I would also get 5000iu to blast after last pin for ten days then take a four day break and start pct

Yes 5000 iu will last 10 weeks. Get 29 to 31 g syringes. Yes it needs to be refrigerated at it's normal temp. Bac water does not need to in the fridge. I would also get 5000iu to blast after last pin for ten days then take a four day break and start pct

So you're saying that 500iu/wk is good, and after the last pin, shoot 5000iu once that week, and wait 14 days and run pct?

I think he is saying 500iu for 10 days. Then take 4 days off before PCT.

Okay, so.....

HCG -

500iu/wk during cycle.

Then, at the time you do your last pin, you blast 500iu/ed for 10 days, then break for 4 days then PCT?

CORRECT?

There is no set rule. You can do it however you want. I use 5000IU in last 2~3 weeks. You just gotta see what works for you. You could try 250IU E3D or 500IU E3D.

Correct. That's just how I do it. It works well for me. And 250 iu twice a week on cycle. Some use more and some less.

Correct. That's just how I do it. It works well for me. And 250 iu twice a week on cycle. Some use more and some less.

So maybe Monday morning, and Thursday afternoon?

Thats what I had origionally intended on doing.

250iu/2wk = 500iu/wk

16weeks = 8000iu/16wk's

Do I need to blast like that. I only have 10,000iu all together. Using 8,000 on cycle leaves me with 2,000 to work with.
I guess I could blast at 1000iu in one shot after I shoot my last thing of test.

Is there a certain amount of time you can use the HCG? Will it go bad just sitting in the fridge (only getting used from week to week) for 16 weeks?

hcg- how long it last once reconstituted in bac water and placed in fridge?

hey everyone... i ordered 5000 iu hcg and i was though that once reconstituted in bac water and placed in the fridge that it would last as long as needed...(foil rapped-to hide from light too)
now im hearing many people write that it lasts 30-60 days and now z is telling me no more than 10-14 days.

can someone please shine some light...
my original plan was to use hcg @ 250 iu every 4th day for 80 days just under 12 weeks

i only have 1 bottle 5000iu and 30 ml bac water...
i plan to mix it into 5ml of bac water...1ml equals 1000iu

i also here that if it lasts only 1 month that you can do 1000iu hcg (spread into 500iu twice a week) for the last 4 weeks....

im confused... dunno if i should just save it or order more... its not crucial to use during cycle but i wanted to try it

i hope this makes sense...
please help me out
hcg (pregnyl from z)

hey everyone... i ordered 5000 iu hcg and i was though that once reconstituted in bac water and placed in the fridge that it would last as long as needed...(foil rapped-to hide from light too)
now im hearing many people write that it lasts 30-60 days and now z is telling me no more than 10-14 days.

can someone please shine some light...
my original plan was to use hcg @ 250 iu every 4th day for 80 days just under 12 weeks

i only have 1 bottle 5000iu and 30 ml bac water...
i plan to mix it into 5ml of bac water...1ml equals 1000iu

i also here that if it lasts only 1 month that you can do 1000iu hcg (spread into 500iu twice a week) for the last 4 weeks....

im confused... dunno if i should just save it or order more... its not crucial to use during cycle but i wanted to try it

i hope this makes sense...
please help me out
hcg (pregnyl from z)

it'd be nice for you to start your own thread, but because i would like to hear an answer on this its alright.

It will last. These degrade slowly. I've used it for 10 weeks and didn't notice any difference but I try to switch after 60 days

sorry about the thread thing guys... signed on recently, still learning how to use these forums. so you are saying that my 5000iu hcg from z should last 60...its just that he emailed me and said 10-14.
please any input on this will help.
thanks guys
and if its 60 than 500 iu twice a week will work great on the last 8 weeks of my cycle. just dont want it to be expired and im using it for nothing.

Last edited:
nice...im not looking to buy anymore either...lol

10 weeks...no problem... 5000iu...didnt go bad?

see...some say ok for a couple of months.others say 1 month and z says 10-14 days.

still dont know what to do

guys. how do i creat a new thread on this site... i cant seem to find the button... i would like to post what i wrote in a new thread...
thanks again

Back