HCG...how to mix

david_diesel

I have a 10cc sealed sterile vial and a sealed small vial of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) (maybe 1 or 2 cc vial) Do I just fill the small vial with BAC water, dissolve, draw and put into the bigger vial with a few more cc's BAC water? I was going to make it 1000iu/ML. Seems easy enough, just verifying this is correct

You just mix the powder with the water. How much water you add is irrelevant. The powder is the active ingredient and determines the iu's in the mixture.

Thoms said:
You just mix the powder with the water. How much water you add is irrelevant. The powder is the active ingredient and determines the iu's in the mixture.

thanks for the reply...I understand that much. I'm more wondering how to get the powder from the small vial into the bigger vial. Do I dissolve it with BAC water in the small vial and then draw/squirt it into the bigger vial? just seems like alot of powder to dissolve in such a small vial....if this is indeed how you do it

How many iu´s is the vial? 5000? so if you mix it with 5ml bac water you´ll get 1000ius per ml.

bmass
yes, it's 5000 iu...my question was more how to get it into the larger vial. thoms said the method i proposed would work

Back