What is the minimum amount of BAC you need for 5k iu HCG?

PapaNoel

The title says it all.

For example... Could you mix 5000 iu HCG with only 1 ml bac water?
Would be easy math, 10iu or 0.1ml would be my 500iu injection, lasting for 3 weeks, which is 1 week safe from the 30 day refrigerated shelf life.

I guess you could. But any error in measurement would affect the total dosage by a greater margin. Could do 2ml. Our doctor writes it with 2.5ml.

I guess you could. But any error in measurement would affect the total dosage by a greater margin. Could do 2ml. Our doctor writes it with 2.5ml.

Yeh, i normally do 2ml bac but using different brand and they only shipped it with 1ml bac... I'm was more concerned with it not being able to dissolve fully and would be waste/useless.
And sadly I only have one 5ml plastic one time use bottle for when I did peptides left.

I will use slin pins though so shouldn't be so hard to get it exactly at 10iu?

Yeh, i normally do 2ml bac but using different brand and they only shipped it with 1ml bac... I'm was more concerned with it not being able to dissolve fully and would be waste/useless.
And sadly I only have one 5ml plastic one time use bottle for when I did peptides left.

I will use slin pins though so shouldn't be so hard to get it exactly at 10iu?

I dont see why it cantbe done, your dose will likely fluctuate some. One day might be 400iu, and the next might be 600. Probably not the end of the world, also not necessarily ideal.

I've used 2.5ml, and found that works well for me.

did you mix that up? how did it turn out?

The vials supplied with the hCG was 1.5 ml but I bought 2x10ml vials for my peptides(which only needed 7ish ml) AND i also had 1x10ml and 1x5ml water supplied with another purchase.
So ended up doing 2ml as usual and I draw 0.2 ml for 500 iu :)

When I use it I personally use 2ml to mix 5000iu of hCg

Been using the same, my peptides came with 10ml BAC water vials and only need about 6ml per dual vial of peptides.
So didn't matter the bac supplied with hCG came up short, just been adding some of the peptide bac :)

Back