HCG...I want to try swales approach

muscleup

Community Board Whore
What method do you guys use...I.M.or Sub-q...I have always used IM, but I have never really felt a difference from HCG either...Any help would be great...

use sub q for the simple reason that hcg is a water based prepartation, and in the event that your solution has becteria growing in it (likely, ince people like to store it when they arent meant to, its supposed to be used right then and there and the excess thrown away) and you stick it in your muscle, you risk an abscess (bad) or, if it goes into a vein...wow youd be royally fucked

just do sub q. if you get an infection itll be a little pimple. beats the shit out of the two options i described above

Just did a shot in the belly, pinch a roll and go to town. Supposedly absorbtion is better in fat stores but I have NO idea how this would be true with poor blood flow in the area. Anyhow, the shot was very easy to do, I may stick with it for awhile like this.

I used a 1/2" 27g.

if youre really really keen i could check out hte pharmacokinetics to tell you why sub q administration is better

but really guys, this is a sore point for me, i like to hammer important points into patients heads- DONT SCREW AROUND WITH WATER BASED INJECTIONS INTRAMUSCULARLY

just frikin do it sub q

On my bottle it says it can be used IM or Sub-q and that after reconstitution that it can be stored refrigerated for 60 days!

LION

It does not matter if you inject IM or sub Q....water based has nothing to do with NOT injecting IM.

You can store it for over a month in a cold frige as long as you keep it sterile and do not contaminate the inside of the vial or amp.

RG

:)

Back