hCG on cycle benefits, mixing and administration details

Also, I attempted to private msg you, but I don't have privileges to do so. Is this something you can fix on your end?

You need 50 posts for PM priveleges. There was a mixup while Austinite went to edit the posts and lost the stuff. I will be getting the info and posting it up soon so keep an eye out for it in the next few days.

Also, I attempted to private msg you, but I don't have privileges to do so. Is this something you can fix on your end?

If you have an immediate question post it and we can answer it. If you're just looking for the full content to read up on, it will take a couple days to GEt it back up.

I'm a 37y/o currently on HRT. I am 6'2. 215lbs. My current Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) cycle is 10 weeks of 200 mg Test E/week, followed by 2 weeks of 5,000 IU HCG/week. It's very interesting to read here that my body can only metabolize about 500 IU of HCG at a time.

I am making plans to run my first bulking cycle. I understand that since I am already on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) that I am shut down. Is there any benefit in my running HCG along with my cycle? Or in my case would it be merely to minimize testicle shrinkage?

I've been given several recommendations about how to run HCG:

1. 500 IU/2x week for LAST 4-5 weeks of my cycle then back to my Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) dose of test
2. 500 IU/2x week for 4-5 weeks POST-cycle while back on my Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) dose of test
3. Go off test all together post-cycle, and do what I have been doing; 5,000 IU/week for 2 weeks and then go back to Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) dose of test

Thoughts?

I've learned that guys on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) don't do PCT they simply go back to Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) dose of test. Thoughts?

I've also been recommended to use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) when using higher doses of test to keep estrogen normal. Thoughts?

If you have an immediate question post it and we can answer it. If you're just looking for the full content to read up on, it will take a couple days to GEt it back up.

Phew! Thought I was going nuts after reading the entire thread and getting to the end and thinking "damn, I still have not a clue about HCG!"

Waiting with baited breath Dre ;~)

I'm a 37y/o currently on HRT. I am 6'2. 215lbs. My current Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) cycle is 10 weeks of 200 mg Test E/week, followed by 2 weeks of 5,000 IU HCG/week. It's very interesting to read here that my body can only metabolize about 500 IU of HCG at a time.

I am making plans to run my first bulking cycle. I understand that since I am already on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) that I am shut down. Is there any benefit in my running HCG along with my cycle? Or in my case would it be merely to minimize testicle shrinkage?

I've been given several recommendations about how to run HCG:

1. 500 IU/2x week for LAST 4-5 weeks of my cycle then back to my Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) dose of test
2. 500 IU/2x week for 4-5 weeks POST-cycle while back on my Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) dose of test
3. Go off test all together post-cycle, and do what I have been doing; 5,000 IU/week for 2 weeks and then go back to Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) dose of test

Thoughts?

I've learned that guys on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) don't do PCT they simply go back to Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) dose of test. Thoughts?

I've also been recommended to use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) when using higher doses of test to keep estrogen normal. Thoughts?

Are you runnin a cycle or doing testosterone replacement therapy (TRT)? You're confusing me by talking about testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), cycling, and going back to testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). Are you trying to do a blast and cruise?

Back up brother. Would be near the top.

Cheers Dre, I meant the original thread post from Austinite though, the one that now reads error! I have my hcg and have only half a scooby about the correct prep, and administration (type of syringe, needle especially, seeing as it is a darned small bottle it has arrived in!). No rush though, not on cycle for a while.

Cheers as ever bro.

Cheers Dre, I meant the original thread post from Austinite though, the one that now reads error! I have my hcg and have only half a scooby about the correct prep, and administration (type of syringe, needle especially, seeing as it is a darned small bottle it has arrived in!). No rush though, not on cycle for a while.

Cheers as ever bro.

Did you not get my pm with the link to the new thread?

Are you runnin a cycle or doing testosterone replacement therapy (TRT)? You're confusing me by talking about testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), cycling, and going back to TRT. Are you trying to do a blast and cruise?

Yes, I am attempting a blast and cruise, but it's important to know that I am on TRT.

With reference to HCG, I understand that since I am already on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) that I am shut down, so is there any benefit in my running Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) along with my blast cycle? Or in my case would it be merely to minimize testicle shrinkage?

I also wonder if you could recommend how to best administer the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during the cycle (probably in the article).

Could you please send me the link to the "hCG on cycle benefits, mixing and administration details" article?

Thank you Dre!

This is really great info. I'm taking it to my dr (minus the personal info) to try and get script to go with my trt...wish me luck.

Sorry to bump up this old thread, but the HGC i have got only comes with 1ml of water in an ampoule. 5000iu power comes also in a slightly larger amp. So @ 5000iu/ml i want to make this last 4 weeks and im using 1cc syringes. How many units should i draw up in each syringe? Btw, i am quite useless with maths.

Thanks for the help

Back