hCG on cycle benefits, mixing and administration details

Sorry to bump up this old thread, but the HGC i have got only comes with 1ml of water in an ampoule. 5000iu power comes also in a slightly larger amp. So @ 5000iu/ml i want to make this last 4 weeks and im using 1cc syringes. How many units should i draw up in each syringe? Btw, i am quite useless with maths.

Thanks for the help

Did you get BAC water or sterile/sodium water? If you do 5000iu/ml you should still limit yourself to no more than 350iu per injection and 500iu per day.

well it says 1ml Solvens pro pregnyl on the front of the water. Thats what come with the Pregnyl. I also have 10ml spare of water for HGH, could i use 5ml of this? I just basically want 3pw for 4 weeks!

Btw, as there in ampoules, and assuming i can use 5ml of the HGH water, could inject the 5ml mixed 5000iu solution into an empty 10ml vial that used to contain test-e ? i know there will be residue in the vial but unless it has a chemical reactive effect on the HGC , i cant see why it would matter? its going to float on top of any oil thats in there anyway.

Last edited:
I have a question about Pinnacle Hcg and I'm sorry if this counts as hijacking but I didn't want to start a new thread.
I just finished an amazing cycle thanks to the info I garnered on this site. I'm waiting the 3 weeks for the test to clear my system before starting my PCT of Clomid and Tamox. I wanted to blast Hcg for the 10 days up to 4 days before I start my PCT, as I read in a sticky here.
I ordered 4 vials of Hcg from Pinnacle before they closed down. However, they're not labeled at all and I was wondering if anyone ever bought it and could remember if it came if 2,000IU or 5,000iu vials. I remember the site advertising one quantity and the label bottle in the picture on the site reading something different. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you, all.

i did not have HCG in my cycle but after reading your post I'm a FAN of yours lol. great post bro thanks.

I am doing a 6 week cycle with test Prop i am going on my 4th week, i know now i should of started using HGC as soon as i started my cycle but i didn't :( so my question is should i start my HCG for the last 2 weeks of my Cycle and then start my PCT with Clomid and Nalva ?

I am doing a 6 week cycle with test Prop i am going on my 4th week, i know now i should of started using HGC as soon as i started my cycle but i didn't :( so my question is should i start my HCG for the last 2 weeks of my Cycle and then start my PCT with Clomid and Nalva ?

Yes it will help running it for the remainder, just don't use it in PCT.

Yes it will help running it for the remainder, just don't use it in PCT.

Thanks, any advice on the dosage? Should i do it 3 times a week? for the last 2 weeks? then stop for 3 days after my last injection of Prop and then start my PCT which is clomid and nalva?

Thanks, any advice on the dosage? Should i do it 3 times a week? for the last 2 weeks? then stop for 3 days after my last injection of Prop and then start my PCT which is clomid and nalva?

Yep, that's correct. Yeah you can use a little higher dosage, maybe 250iu 3x per week. Did you experience any testicular atrophy at all yet?

Yep, that's correct. Yeah you can use a little higher dosage, maybe 250iu 3x per week. Did you experience any testicular atrophy at all yet?

I have yeah, i feel like my balls have shrank, i am in my 4th week and have another 2 weeks to go.. i have 8 shots to go 100 ml testa prop

My friend who sold them to me saying the opposite not to start the HCG and start it together with Clomid and Tamox when doing the PCT but i think he is doing it the old school way.

So my question is should i extend my cycle from 6 weeks to 8 weeks? and start my HCG from today by 250 iu 3 times a week? for the rest of the 4 weeks? Then when my cycle finishes with HCG and Testa prop i should start my PCT? Which will be Clomid and Tamox, what doses do you recommend? It's my first cycle and i think i rushed a little bit with it :( by not doing enough research so i am trying to fix that mistake now while it's not too late.

Thanks mate !

I have yeah, i feel like my balls have shrank, i am in my 4th week and have another 2 weeks to go.. i have 8 shots to go 100 ml testa prop

My friend who sold them to me saying the opposite not to start the HCG and start it together with Clomid and Tamox when doing the PCT but i think he is doing it the old school way.

So my question is should i extend my cycle from 6 weeks to 8 weeks? and start my HCG from today by 250 iu 3 times a week? for the rest of the 4 weeks? Then when my cycle finishes with HCG and Testa prop i should start my PCT? Which will be Clomid and Tamox, what doses do you recommend? It's my first cycle and i think i rushed a little bit with it :( by not doing enough research so i am trying to fix that mistake now while it's not too late.

Thanks mate !

The reason you don't want to use hCG during PCT is due to the fact that it is suppressive to the HPTA. hCG mimics LH.

The reason you don't want to use hCG during PCT is due to the fact that it is suppressive to the HPTA. hCG mimics LH.

Okay so just to confirm would that be okay for me to do?

Week 5 - 100 ml every second day test prop + 250 IU 3 times per week
Week 6 - 100 ml every second day test prop + 250 IU 3 times per week

If i will extend the cycle to 8 weeks

Week 7 - 100 ml every second day test prop + 250 IU 3 times per week
Week 8 - 100 ml every second day test prop + 250 IU 3 times per week

After 3 days start PCT -

150mg Clomid + 50 mg Tamox for 3 weeks or should i lower my dosage each week?

Okay so just to confirm would that be okay for me to do?

Week 5 - 100 ml every second day test prop + 250 IU 3 times per week
Week 6 - 100 ml every second day test prop + 250 IU 3 times per week

If i will extend the cycle to 8 weeks

Week 7 - 100 ml every second day test prop + 250 IU 3 times per week
Week 8 - 100 ml every second day test prop + 250 IU 3 times per week

After 3 days start PCT -

150mg Clomid + 50 mg Tamox for 3 weeks or should i lower my dosage each week?

You should start a new thread with all your questions.

That is too much for PCT. Give the following thread a read -- which contains advice on PCT.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a.../675497-ology-frequently-asked-questions.html

so in theory If I were to run a cycle for 12 weeks with hcg at 500iu 2x a week. I would actually need to purchase a second Vial of hcg so I have enough to last that 12 weeks plus the 2 weeks rest after last test shot.
It's just that I have herd of people starting at the 3rd week, and ATM I only have one vial of hcg

so in theory If I were to run a cycle for 12 weeks with hcg at 500iu 2x a week. I would actually need to purchase a second Vial of hcg so I have enough to last that 12 weeks plus the 2 weeks rest after last test shot.
It's just that I have herd of people starting at the 3rd week, and ATM I only have one vial of hcg

You should be running it at 250 iu 2x a week, for a total of 500 iu per week. Don't be silly, start it from day one. Why would you be worrying about saving a couple bucks when it's the health of your balls we're talking about??

You should be running it at 250 iu 2x a week, for a total of 500 iu per week. Don't be silly, start it from day one. Why would you be worrying about saving a couple bucks when it's the health of your balls we're talking about??

Good point, was just getting info from different YouTube vids

I am about to order my next cycle's gear and supplies from PSL, but have a (probably dumb) question. They have HCG in a 5000iu/amp which also comes with 1 amp of injection water. I assume I also have to order a larger amount of sterile injection water according to your instructions, but what do you mix it into? Do I need to order a vial and rubber top as well? Sorry if this is dumb....have never used HCG before and want to get it right. Thanks!

Last edited:
I am about to order my next cycle's gear and supplies from PSL, but have a (probably dumb) question. They have HCG in a 5000iu/amp which also comes with 1 amp of injection water. I assume I also have to order a larger amount of sterile injection water according to your instructions, but what do you mix it into? Do I need to order vials and tops as well? Sorry if this is dumb....have never used HCG before and want to get it right. Thanks!

That's correct bud, you'll need a bigger bottle of Bacteriostatic water or Sodium Chloride solution....

Mix the 1ml amp of water with the powder and then add it to your chosen amount of bac water...

5ml total of bac water for 5000iu = 1ml per 1000iu

It makes it easier to split for your desired dosage.

Some prefer to mix it with less water (2ml) - it's down to individual...

I am about to order my next cycle's gear and supplies from PSL, but have a (probably dumb) question. They have HCG in a 5000iu/amp which also comes with 1 amp of injection water. I assume I also have to order a larger amount of sterile injection water according to your instructions, but what do you mix it into? Do I need to order a vial and rubber top as well? Sorry if this is dumb....have never used HCG before and want to get it right. Thanks!

I ordered back water and sterile vials from a medical supply Web site. Google it. You can find both on the same site

Back