HCG ONLY CYCLE, How many NANOGRAMS can it possibly bring you????

SicVic

Performance Trainer.
HCG Only cycle. How many nanograms can It actaully bring you??

Like 200iu gives you = ???

400iu gives you= ??

like 500iu is campaired to ???mg of test cyp.

Can you see any results from HCG only?

Nanograms is a tiny, tiny amount, I'm not sure why you are asking for that unit of measurement? hCG is to restore natural test production, NOT to take you beyond, so cycling it would only be for desperation in recuperation - NOT TO BUILD MUSCLE.

SicVic you seem to have a tendency to want to try all kinds of things. HCG will elevate your testosterone/estrogen but nowhere near the levels of Test Cyp or E.

not sure if u can make gains, but HCG only cycles tend to be used by morbidly obese people to lose alot of fat while on a 500 cal/day diet. i think they inject like 100-200 iu a day while on for 40 days or something like that.... it can seriously fuck your testicles up. i think hcg is best used in post cycle therapy (pct) , or the 1st 2 wks of it & clomid for the rest

Common sense tells you you can see gains from HCG only ,it elevates your testosterone levels.
This is why the HCG diet works so well especially in older people but it should be used in conjunction with other drugs to maximize effect

No disrespect miller time but that avi making me drool!

These kids have no clue wtf up! I'm trying to help them but they don't have any respect for some one that been there done that!

The Jackle

Thanks! The ass on my avatar is something I've never seen before!

Yes some guys here are more knowledgeable than others but we all can't be experts on everything. Im learning new stuff everyday and every cycle. All I can share is my personal experiences whether their right or wrong.

Nanograms is a tiny, tiny amount, I'm not sure why you are asking for that unit of measurement? hCG is to restore natural test production, NOT to take you beyond, so cycling it would only be for desperation in recuperation - NOT TO BUILD MUSCLE.

AND it may mess up for testies from over use, then messing your test levels when natty.

run test then hcg just before pct...

This is good to hear ...as I recently had a ruptured tendon in my left hand. Surgery was about 2 months ago and still have some tightness in making a fist. What would be a good dose for recuperation ......gonna start a low dose test cycle shortly too.

second thought...I'm not gonna mess with hcg just to recuperate. HCG used for anything other than the nut sack re-sizing is a no no....IMHO
Too much HCG is a very bad thing....I have a post from a year ago around here somewhere from "Visions" post on another board

SicVic you seem to have a tendency to want to try all kinds of things. HCG will elevate your testosterone/estrogen but nowhere near the levels of Test Cyp or E.

yeah I know. I am only running 300mg a week of test Cyp.

I was just wonderin what level it will bring you up to thats all. In case I decide to just run a sarms cycle. LOL. My T was baby wee wee level so I want to know just incase I don't want to go through shut down....

I can def say that Hcg alone will not bulk you. I'm on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and have recently switched from test to Hcg....it sucks. haha. I'd much rather have the testosterone injections over doing 4000IU's of Hcg every week.

To clarify...I'm on Hcg bc my wife and I are trying for another child.

You don't have to say the jackle after everything you write, we can see your username on the left of the post..

This is really doesn't make any sense. If your willing to inject go with test or something and if you abuse hcg once you LH cells are gone they don't come back you'll be taking testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for the rest of your life

Run a cycle of clomid, best Test booster out I have herd it can raise you to 160% of your regular production. IMO this is your best option besides running Test.

Back