HCG protocol-which one of these 2 for cycle?

s_1

sorry if theres loads of similar posts to this...

cycle:
wk 1-2 superdrol 20mg ed
wk 1-8 test prop 100mg eod

hcg protocol 1:
wk 4-8 250iu every 3 days*

hcg protocol 2:
wk 6-8 750iu every 3 days*

*with 6 days gap between final HCG jab and start of post cycle therapy (pct) (nolva/clomid)

i would like to go with HCG protocol 1 but it means that i have to get a sterile vial and 4ml bact water to dose the 250iu accurately from 5000iu amps.
the second option means that if i get 1500iu amps of HCG instead i merely have to measure half (0.5ml) to obtain 750iu

Lower dose/longer duration has been shown to provide better results.

Many folks simply run it Sat/Sun and skip the other five days. I have seen 250xS&Su up to 500xS&Su

Use option 1.

I have to say that people have missunderstood dr.swales hcg protocoll (500ius 2x week)first of all there is not just only one way of doing things and also 500ius is to low i would say you need 1000ius 3x week at least.
Im on HRT and i get 1500ius 3x week and i have never gotten so good effect from hcg before and i use to take 500ius 2-3x week also.
Dr.swale has his theory but one cant say that all other ways are wrong because in hrt 1500-2000ius 3x week is a normal dose and hrt patients are using this for years.

And remember after a steroid cycle your hormonproduction is very low so if 1500-2000ius is used for hrt patients that have better values then people after a cycle well pure logics say that 500ius cant be enough.
And that talk about the risk of damaging the leydigcells is very exageratted and i know many doctors that would dissagre,does the risk exist ? yes but only in theory the chane of it happening is 1 in 1miljon and only if you use hcg for a very long time.

But the best post cycle therapy (pct) protocoll would be to mix HCG/HMG 1500ius 3x week with 150ius HMG 2x week and clomid 100mg/day,nolva 10mg/day for about 3-4weeks,i posted a studie made on 2 ex-steroid users and it helped them.

bmass said:
But the best post cycle therapy (pct) protocoll would be to mix HCG/HMG 1500ius 3x week with 150ius HMG 2x week and clomid 100mg/day,nolva 10mg/day for about 3-4weeks,i posted a studie made on 2 ex-steroid users and it helped them.

I don't see how using HCG afterwords would be superior to using it during...As for swales protocol it has been very succesful 2/2 for me. No shrinkage, sex drive back to full swing before post cycle therapy (pct) is over.

outlawtas2 said:
I don't see how using HCG afterwords would be superior to using it during...As for swales protocol it has been very succesful 2/2 for me. No shrinkage, sex drive back to full swing before post cycle therapy (pct) is over.

exactly if 250iu keep the boys in shape why use more and also hcg is suppressive to hpta, why would you usie it all the way through post cycle therapy (pct)?

Back