HCG question

matt23

I am banned!
I have been running sust 250 twice a week as well as Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) twice a week... my buddy ordered his gear and purchased his Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) after i told him about it... my question is, we are both at the begining of week 6... how should he administer his hcg... he only ordered 2 5000iu vials... should he wait and use it as pct or begin now... im only familiear with the technique ran throughout, that a vet on this board instructed me how to do... thanks guys!

anyone? he just got it in today and wanted to know if he needs to use it during cycle or wait until pct

well he could run 1 bottle 500iu a week for ten weeks, then do 500 ED with other bottle, but it depends on when he is going to start his PCT

well he could run 1 bottle 500iu a week for ten weeks, then do 500 ED with other bottle, but it depends on when he is going to start his PCT

how can you run 1 Bottle of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for 10wks?
hcg is only good for 4 to 5wks max.
and if your bottle of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is 5000iu you dont want to dilute it with so much bac water its point less. just put 1ml of back water in with your hcg. now wen you pull back in a slinpin to the 10mark thats 500iu you will get. so that 1 bottle of 5000iu of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will last you 5wks if you are doing 500iu 2x a wk.

mix it with 2mls of BAC, 10 units will be 250IU.

HCG will last 60 days in fridge with BAC, and even then all it does is lose a little potency, the difference is minimal.

all that "it will go bad" is just pharmacy hype

I've heard of people mixing 11,000IU with BW and running it for 6 months (not a typo). I'm experimenting with in now so I'll let you know.

mix it with 2mls of BAC, 10 units will be 250IU.

HCG will last 60 days in fridge with BAC, and even then all it does is lose a little potency, the difference is minimal.

all that "it will go bad" is just pharmacy hype

bro dont listen to this guy. it is point lest to dilute your Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) you want it strong not watered down. 1ml of bac water. 500iu on the 10mark of an insulin pin your g2g.

bro dont listen to this guy. it is point lest to dilute your Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) you want it strong not watered down. 1ml of bac water. 500iu on the 10mark of an insulin pin your g2g.

listen dipshit, if the guy wants to shoot 500iu a week, he will need to be able to measure 250iu's. to do this accurately he needs at least 2mls :dumbass:

maybe he should just listen to you, since you think ALL Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is good for 5 weeks max hahahahahahahaha. why dont you go check the pharm page on on it before you open your mouth, different types of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) last longer, pregnyl for one last's 60 days.

a quote comes to mind here.

"its better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid, then to open and remove all doubt"

and now, for your "douche bagness" i am going to follow your post's and correct you, which looks like it will be often....................................

so should he just do 500iu a week, from now throughout pct?

will someone with knowledge please let me know how my friend should administer his hcg... we are midway through week 6 on sust 250, 500 mgs a week.... he just got in 2, 5000ius vials as well as bac water etc...

Last edited:
you have to time it to where the first bottle will end on the week that the cycle ends. then start daily dosing with second bottle, day after last shot.

following me?

Back