hcg used during pro hormone cycle

Mad- scientist

Let me start this off by saying I hate pro hormones. But beggers can not be choosers some times. That is all I have and I know it will cause shut down. Im thinking about cyanabol aka cyano stane ran with something like h stane or t13 or some thing similar to those compounds. So my question is would hcg be smart to run through out the cycle. And also would running a aromatase inhibitor like 6 oxo through out the cycle be strong enough to block the estrogenic effects of all those things combined. Followed by pct of nova test from xero limits and super test by beast nutrition. I am weary of trying some of the sponsors because I have never used any web sites for anything like that or else I would just get a real post cycle therapy (pct). I considered this question to be put in the pro hormone section but the hcg usage made me think it was more of a anabolic question.

I'm on the same boat , trying to figure out what's best for a prohormone which is 5 compound . Keep in mind that this is my only problem I am on as of now , the rest I got covered.Don't want to use nolvadex. Thinking proper use of HCG and moderate estrogen blockers during cycle is best , and using a good pct after that would reduce cortisol levels and surge natural LH levels without crushing estrogen is ideal . My only problem I'm trying to figure out how can I get safe HCG legally and how much do I administer (in terms of quality and how much per week)to my body during the 3rd week -4th week of my ending cycle . Appreciate if someone can fill me in.

I'm on the same boat , trying to figure out what's best for a prohormone which is 5 compound . Keep in mind that this is my only problem I am on as of now , the rest I got covered.Don't want to use nolvadex. Thinking proper use of HCG and moderate estrogen blockers during cycle is best , and using a good pct after that would reduce cortisol levels and surge natural LH levels without crushing estrogen is ideal . My only problem I'm trying to figure out how can I get safe HCG legally and how much do I administer (in terms of quality and how much per in the week)to my body during the 3rd week -4th week of my ending cycle . Appreciate if someone can fill me in.

Sorry MS, I know this doesn't answer your question, but I would honestly just wait until I could do it properly with AAS. We both know you're going to regret it, so why do it?

My opinion on using hcg during any cycle whether prohormone or especially aas. I was also curious at one time on this theory and tried using hcg during a cycle because before I only used it as a blast to begin my pct. I could be wrong, and I would fancy anyone to comment with facts if you think I am wrong. But after thinking about this theory and reading all the confusing information and protocols in my research (which led me to believe there is no scientific fact on a dosing protocol/right or wrong way and if this even works), I came to the conclusion that was really to me a simple common sense answer to this question. How can it make sense to use hcg, which is sending a signal to basically wake up your nuts, while you are taking aas or orals which are doing the complete opposite and telling your nuts to remain dormant or shut down. It's giving your body mixed signals and while you are using the gear, they are going to remain shut down so to me hcg is wasted and pointless until you're approaching the end of the cycle and that is when you should be timing when to start the hcg to get those boys to wake up and get ready for pct in order to begin producing natty test.

My opinion on using hcg during any cycle whether prohormone or especially aas. I was also curious at one time on this theory and tried using hcg during a cycle because before I only used it as a blast to begin my pct. I could be wrong, and I would fancy anyone to comment with facts if you think I am wrong. But after thinking about this theory and reading all the confusing information and protocols in my research (which led me to believe there is no scientific fact on a dosing protocol/right or wrong way and if this even works),

Where did this theory originate from?

Back