HCG who uses it???

david_diesel said:
I'm not sure. From what I know HCG is injected subdermally not intramuscularly. Just get some 29g slin pins and grab some ab flab and poke there. Someone else might be able to add more.

That's right inject into fat of belly.

i use 250 iu everyday since in the past i have used 500 iu 2x/wk without staving off atrophy. ed @ 250 has made a "big" difference (pun intended) in nut size for me.

wannagetbigga said:
i use 250 iu everyday since in the past i have used 500 iu 2x/wk without staving off atrophy. ed @ 250 has made a "big" difference (pun intended) in nut size for me.

So you use 1750iu a week throughout your cycle? Isen't that to much? To much will do more harm then good you do know that right? Just puting that out there not saying you don't know what your doing seeing that this is only my first time useing it like I said just puting that out there. 1750iu a week thats 7000iu a month thats 14000iu if you do a 8 week cycle or 17500iu for 10 week cycle or 21000iu for 12 week cycle. Wow just sounds like way to much but what do I know. Have a good day.

Last edited:
I have been on for 4 years and I use 400 ius of HCG twice per week.

You can inject it subcuteously or intramuscularly and there is no reason why you can't mix it into a shot of oil based or water based steroids.

mark444 said:
it seems to me almost everyone that chooses to use HCG on this board runs it throughout the cycle at low doses. Why is it that on many other info sites and in articles describing HCGs proper use do they seem to recommend 3000 i.u. soon after the last injection followed by another 3000 (after 5 days) 1500 (after 10 days) and 1500 (after 15 days)?

Because for one, there have been instances where even when the person used a huge dose at the end of a cycle, the persons balls did not come back, or one did but not the other. In most people's opinions, at least on this board, it's better to not let them shrink in the first place.

Trevdog said:
I have been on for 4 years and I use 400 ius of HCG twice per week.

You can inject it subcuteously or intramuscularly and there is no reason why you can't mix it into a shot of oil based or water based steroids.

Well I’m curious or just nosie Are you on a dose of Test all that time as well? Being the reason you been on for 4 years? I'm guessing yes right? Why else would you be on it for 4 years? (Don't you hate when someone trys to gess the answer of there own question they just asked?)lol

Yes, I have been on at least 500 mgs. of test all that time. I've intermittently "cycled" with more test and other AS.

rocko419 said:
So you use 1750iu a week throughout your cycle? Isen't that to much? To much will do more harm then good you do know that right? Just puting that out there not saying you don't know what your doing seeing that this is only my first time useing it like I said just puting that out there. 1750iu a week thats 7000iu a month thats 14000iu if you do a 8 week cycle or 17500iu for 10 week cycle or 21000iu for 12 week cycle. Wow just sounds like way to much but what do I know. Have a good day.

yes, that's pretty much how much i use. although i may skip a day or two during the week from time to time. i've tried the 2x/wk at about 500 iu's per shot protocol and it didn't prevent atrophy for me. i agree it is a lot compared to what's generally recommended here and elsewhere, and i don't recommend it to anyone else, but it appears to be a small enough amount to not desensitize the leydig cells (from what i have read) and keeps the boys plump (at least for me). it also has the endorsement of doctors i respect such as swale (see his post cycle therapy (pct) protocol in the "classics" section). just my two cents... appreciate your concern too - i think you have a very valid point that it may be too much for some or even most. i am certainly a proponent of using the least amount of anything to get a certain result as opposed to overusage.

wannagetbigga said:
yes, that's pretty much how much i use. although i may skip a day or two during the week from time to time. i've tried the 2x/wk at about 500 iu's per shot protocol and it didn't prevent atrophy for me. i agree it is a lot compared to what's generally recommended here and elsewhere, and i don't recommend it to anyone else, but it appears to be a small enough amount to not desensitize the leydig cells (from what i have read) and keeps the boys plump (at least for me). it also has the endorsement of doctors i respect such as swale (see his post cycle therapy (pct) protocol in the "classics" section). just my two cents... appreciate your concern too - i think you have a very valid point that it may be too much for some or even most. i am certainly a proponent of using the least amount of anything to get a certain result as opposed to overusage.

Well thank’s for your response like I said this is my first time using it so like I said I know shit!
Except for the fact that so far I love what it does or is doing and I don’t think I would ever do A cycle with out it from now on if I can help it. So my next question do you think as time goes on and your using it for the 3rd and 4th time that the iu dose would need to be increased or not necessarily. Right now I am using what was recommended which is 250iu 2 x a week and seems to be doing the trick.

rocko419 said:
Well thank’s for your response like I said this is my first time using it so like I said I know shit!
Except for the fact that so far I love what it does or is doing and I don’t think I would ever do A cycle with out it from now on if I can help it. So my next question do you think as time goes on and your using it for the 3rd and 4th time that the iu dose would need to be increased or not necessarily. Right now I am using what was recommended which is 250iu 2 x a week and seems to be doing the trick.

i don't think so but not sure if your body builds up a "tolerance" over time. i've increased my dose each time b/c lower doseages had not stopped atrophy before. if 250/2xs wk works for you, i'd stick with it until it doesn't work and then re-evaluate. you know, the "less is more" philosphy

wannagetbigga said:
i don't think so but not sure if your body builds up a "tolerance" over time. i've increased my dose each time b/c lower doseages had not stopped atrophy before. if 250/2xs wk works for you, i'd stick with it until it doesn't work and then re-evaluate. you know, the "less is more" philosphy

Makes sense to me. Thanks.

I used to run it 250iu 2x per week. I stopped at some point and my nuts are pretty much normal even though i've been on at variuos levels for over a year. I've had other guys tell me they experienceed this too.

roccodart440 said:
I used to run it 250iu 2x per week. I stopped at some point and my nuts are pretty much normal even though i've been on at variuos levels for over a year. I've had other guys tell me they experienceed this too.

did i understand that right - you stopped hcg mid-cycle and they stayed plump? and they stayed plump for later cycles with no hcg?

I've been on for over a year now, currently running 1500mg EW. They are75% of the best they had ever been while off. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) gives me bloat and flares my gyno. I've been told if you stay on and gives things a chance to stabilize the sides go away and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) isn't nessessary. THis has proven to be true. I used to need AI's and as mentioned I used Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) but would still experience periodic shrikage. Nuts are ok, no gyno flare, bloat is minimal.

roccodart440 said:
I've been on for over a year now, currently running 1500mg EW. They are75% of the best they had ever been while off. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) gives me bloat and flares my gyno. I've been told if you stay on and gives things a chance to stabilize the sides go away and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) isn't nessessary. THis has proven to be true. I used to need AI's and as mentioned I used Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) but would still experience periodic shrikage. Nuts are ok, no gyno flare, bloat is minimal.

very interesting info. thanks.

Back