HCG who uses it???

Jerald

any1????

throughout the cycle or inbetween cycle and post cycle therapy (pct) or once and awhile during cycle to help the nuts???

Seeing that I've grown rather attached to my nuts over the years, I choose to use HCG and in my opinion it's a must for anyone using more then a TRT/HRT dose. Even then alot of MD's are recommending it for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) patients as well.
I believe in the "throughout the cycle" approach. Usually when using long esters (w/no front loaders), I start at week 3 or 4 and use 500iu every 4 days until end of cycle. Last cycle I actually was using 250iu every 4 days and thought I noticed a small decrease in my nut size so decided to go with the higher dose. Yes, I have done small cycles in the past w/no HCG (before it was considered a must) and noticed no ill effects but why take the chance.

I'll second what JayC said. I did 250iu on Monday and 250IU on thursday. Recovery was a breeze after 12 weeks of being on.

I just received mine yesterday. Its my first cycle and just like Jay C said I really do like my nuts, so I will be taking it throughout the rest of my cycle, probably at a low dose, and then for post cycle therapy (pct) as well. The only problem I have is that mine came in 1500 iu doses and I don't want to take that much at a time. I guess I could mix it and store it in something else, but I heard you need to refridgerate it. Anyone know where I can find out more about this?

I’ll also agree with JayC this is my first time using it on current cycle and I would also think from hear on in it’s A must do with any cycle. I am currently on 250iu e4d and I am still monitoring I might consider going up to 500 e4d if I feel the need but still need some time to tell. I to had no ill Affects with previous cycles but this way with the HCG is no doubt better. And I am excited to see what the difference will be at end of cycle during post cycle therapy (pct). That has to be even better.

Last edited:
Strat said:
I just received mine yesterday. Its my first cycle and just like Jay C said I really do like my nuts, so I will be taking it throughout the rest of my cycle, probably at a low dose, and then for post cycle therapy (pct) as well. The only problem I have is that mine came in 1500 iu doses and I don't want to take that much at a time. I guess I could mix it and store it in something else, but I heard you need to refridgerate it. Anyone know where I can find out more about this?

If you add 5mls of bacteriostatic water to it, that will give you 300IU/ml. You need to store it in the fridge. Mine came at 5000iu which was nice cause I only needed to inject .25 ml each time

david_diesel said:
If you add 5mls of bacteriostatic water to it, that will give you 300IU/ml. You need to store it in the fridge. Mine came at 5000iu which was nice cause I only needed to inject .25 ml each time

Same for me. And i had to reach out and ask for help on the whole mixing and doseing.

Last edited:
you dont have to.....it just makes recovery a lot easier in the end.

Rocko....ya I feel ya. I was like...OK, so how do I get this shit into this here empty vial :scratchhe

ya bro...i'd totally use it if i were you. if you can afford to put it in your cycle, do it. it's not a nessecity it's more like a luxury. like i said it'll make your recovery go alot easier. think about it....if you dont use it your balls are gonna shrink. at the end of your cycle your gonna have a pair of shrunk balls and very low test levels once that prop ester clears your system. if you use the HCG you'll keep your balls in tact and when you come off guess what.....your body will already have a good head start on producing it's own test again. it's not that big of a deal to shoot it either,....just grab some skin and pop the pin in

ok so if someone were to get a 5,000ui and there syringe was 3 cc going by 1/2 increments then all it would take would be 1 notce right E4D to = 500iu right???

HCG is also called hucog...in females it is used during pregnancy test...but in males it use for testicular atrophy...during cycle due to annatural production of testestron by testis in large amount may lead to decrease in size of testis ...so in post cycle therapy (pct) we use this just to avoid this...in promotes natural testestron production by testis...

it seems to me almost everyone that chooses to use HCG on this board runs it throughout the cycle at low doses. Why is it that on many other info sites and in articles describing HCGs proper use do they seem to recommend 3000 i.u. soon after the last injection followed by another 3000 (after 5 days) 1500 (after 10 days) and 1500 (after 15 days)?

Jerald said:
ok so if someone were to get a 5,000ui and there syringe was 3 cc going by 1/2 increments then all it would take would be 1 notce right E4D to = 500iu right???

if you have 5000iu, use 5mls BAC water. it will give you 1000iu/ml. dose as you see fit. 500iu would be 1/2 cc

mark444 said:
it seems to me almost everyone that chooses to use HCG on this board runs it throughout the cycle at low doses. Why is it that on many other info sites and in articles describing HCGs proper use do they seem to recommend 3000 i.u. soon after the last injection followed by another 3000 (after 5 days) 1500 (after 10 days) and 1500 (after 15 days)?

Thats A good question And I wouldn’t mind hearing some opinions on the reason myself. I am going to take a guess and say a lot of that research stuff and I agree I seen the same stuff but point is a lot of that info sometimes might be out dated or new ways of doing things have been proven better. Such as using HCG through cycly insted of at the end of your cycle. Someone explained it to me like this the HCG at the end of the cycle will bring you back much quicker and using the HCG through out the cycle will prevent you from totally shutting down in the first place which obviously makes better sence. So like I said over time things change and new discoveries are made.

Jerald said:
you can mix your HCG with your oil right???

I'm not sure. From what I know HCG is injected subdermally not intramuscularly. Just get some 29g slin pins and grab some ab flab and poke there. Someone else might be able to add more.

Back