Healing Cycle using SARMS & Peptides

Havasu

Hello Everyone,

I've been MIA for a while, I've acquired some injuries, which haven't completely stopped me from training, but I definitely need to address the issues. I've used a couple different peptide/SARMS sites in the past, but I've always had the most consistent, and best results with the company that has a Lion as a logo. So, I'll be utilizing them for this run. I'm also on TRT, so I'm not concerned about suppression. What I've settled on is the following.

LGD-4033 - 5mg-8mg
MK677 - 25mg per day
TB-500 - 6mg per week. Basically 2mg every other day.

I'm thinking of running this for 6-8 weeks to see where I'm at recovery wise. I do what some input on using MK677 vs. 300 mcg ea of Ipamorelin and CJC 1295 No DAC, 2x-3x a day. I have no problem with the frequent injections, but if I can get the same benefit with a liquid, then that's even easier. I am only comparing the two, because of the growth hormone benefits. I have read some people getting bad indigestion from MK-677, so I'm not sure about using that. I have zero sides from Ipamorelin and CJC 1295 NO DAC.

My 2 primary injuries are a tendon that runs across the top of the forearm that wraps back around and inserts on the outside of the elbow. The second is I did something to, what feels like, my left shoulder joint itself. There is a spot where it's very painful. I can't press upwards with weight. I mean, i could, but it's hurts like hell, and I probably shouldn't. I can still lateral raise, and bench/dumbbells. I feel it a little bit with dumbbell presses for the chest, but nothing like overhead pressing.

I've put this together for a low side effect, high efficacy healing cycle. If you have any suggestions, I'm open to hear them. I'm looking forward to the Lion's excellent quality helping my body get right again. I plan to log my progress

Last edited:
That looks interesting. LGD for muscle building, MK for GH production, and TB-500 for systemic healing.

If you can afford it think about some BPC-157. This stuff you inject daily, and in single or multiple sites nearby the injury.

Have you had experience with BPC-157? I tried it from another supplier and didn't have any luck. I've also read that overall TB-500 is just better for healing. I've used TB-500 from the Lion before, and it worked, so I figured I would stick with that. However, if you've had good luck with site injections using BPC-157 I'm open to hearing about it. I've read about splitting up the doses into 2x a day 700mcg-800mcg total for the day.

Also, what's your take on Ipamorelin and CJC 1295 NO DAC pep stack vs MK677 for raising Growth Hormone levels and healing properties?

Last edited:
Have you had experience with BPC-157? I tried it from another supplier and didn't have any luck. I've also read that overall TB-500 is just better for healing. I've used TB-500 from the Lion before, and it worked, so I figured I would stick with that. However, if you've had good luck with site injections using BPC-157 I'm open to hearing about it. I've read about splitting up the doses into 2x a day 700mcg-800mcg total for the day.

Also, what's your take on Ipamorelin and CJC 1295 NO DAC pep stack vs MK677 for raising Growth Hormone levels and healing properties?

Yes, I used it after a surgery and healed ridiculously fast. I was also taking 3IU/d of real growth hormone too and test + deca + boldenone, so not sure what anything would do in isolation.

I think I did 2x 250 mcg = 500 mcg once per day - one injection on either side of the site. 2x per day for 800 total would probably be great.

I don't have any experience with the others you mention.

Yes, I used it after a surgery and healed ridiculously fast. I was also taking 3IU/d of real growth hormone too and test + deca + boldenone, so not sure what anything would do in isolation.

I think I did 2x 250 mcg = 500 mcg once per day - one injection on either side of the site. 2x per day for 800 total would probably be great.

I don't have any experience with the others you mention.

Thank you for your input. I think what I've settled on for now is

LGD-4033 - 5mg-8mg
CJC 1295 W/O DAC - 300 mcg 3x per day
Ipamorelin - 300 mcg 3x per day

I'm deciding on whether I want to add in BPC-157. Im placing my order soon, then I will begin my log.

LGD-4033 - 5mg-8mg

I'm deciding on whether I want to add in BPC-157. Im placing my order soon, then I will begin my log.
Looks very well thought out, looking forward to your logs.

LGD-4033 - 5mg-8mg

That LGD will shut you down, do you have any intention of using testosterone or doing a PCT?

The TB-500 is typically run for six weeks I think. The GH boosters would need to be run for minimum 6 months to see much. How long are you planning on running each of these?

Interested to hear your opinion the LGD.
Was thinking about running it and trt during my cancer treatment to prevent further muscle wasting.

Will be following

That looks interesting. LGD for muscle building, MK for GH production, and TB-500 for systemic healing.

If you can afford it think about some BPC-157. This stuff you inject daily, and in single or multiple sites nearby the injury.

mk677, tb500 for sure...I just got my hands on some BDP-157 as well

Back