Healthier way to blast and cruise?

Steve78

Question is not asking if B&C is healthy so save those replies.

Question is which of two options is healthier long term?

I’m 41 and on hrt, goal is decent lean gains not mr Olympia. Option one, short high blasts of test 500 and deca 500 for 8 weeks. ManK has points on this board stating 10 days into his cycle his TT is 8500. Week after last pin, his TT is about the same. Also, he says gains past 8 weeks are not extreme so why go longer?

Option 2, long low blasts like 300 deca added to my trt dose of 100 mg test x 20-24 weeks. Cons, takes longer to build, under chemicals for much longer. Pros: probably better longer keepable gains.

No studies on this, but what’s your most knowledgeable opinions?

Maybe safest is prop 150 EOD x 8 weeks?

TT levels of 8500 on 500 test and 500 deca? lol sounds like his test is deca. that's around what you get from 1g of test a week.

most people on accurately dosed test get an avg of 500-600ng/dl per 100mg of test depending on the ester.

i'm a big believer in slow and steady gains by using lower doses for longer (if you're on trt already). less stress on the body and less prone to sides. option 2 is way better only i would go for NPP. 100mg MWF would give you really nice gains if you know how to train and eat. in 2-3 months you can most definitely gain 10-15lbs of lean mass on 200mg test and 300mg nandrolone.

I don’t know that there’s any problems with a shorter cycle vs a longer one (12ish weeks.)

I mean, that’s why there are short esters and long esters. Plenty of people are gaining on 8 and 16 week cycles.

If you’re going short, stick to NPP, prop and Tren A. If you’re going long, Test E or C, Deca and Tren E.

Firts this is really just opinion because I'm just a TRT dude amd also I want to see I've replied so I'll follow along

I think the term of the blast should be matched by the half life of the blast. Short blasts use shorter and longer blasts use longer.

One equals a shorter but harder side effect and other effects. The other a longer but softer side effects.

I have no idea about it but there is definitely a possibility that one is worse than the other. Different things have different effects. Being on TRT takes out PTSD and recovery but other than that I have no idea.

I had this discussion with an old timer at my gym,,, he says forget blasts and cruising, just get my TT to 1200 and cruise on that the rest of my life.. he says good solid long term gains, no fluctuations in hormones and safer than the constant B&C...

He says if I insist on deca, just do 12 weeks a year of 200 mg...

I think this is sound advice, not sure how much I’d grow, but seems much safer. Thoughts on this?

I had this discussion with an old timer at my gym,,, he says forget blasts and cruising, just get my TT to 1200 and cruise on that the rest of my life.. he says good solid long term gains, no fluctuations in hormones and safer than the constant B&C...

He says if I insist on deca, just do 12 weeks a year of 200 mg...

I think this is sound advice, not sure how much I***8217;d grow, but seems much safer. Thoughts on this?

That's pretty much what I'm doing at the moment. Cruising at 200 mg/wk Test E equivalent. I'm actually doing 175 mg/wk Test Prop at 50mg EOD as an experiment to see if I like it any better - it's the same amount of testosterone base either way. Frankly the EOD pinning kind of sucks, next time I'm going back to E 2x per week.

At that level you will plateau. Lifts will be pretty good, but definitely off PR's. Body fat will depend more on diet than anything else. Your T will be well above anybody else around, except another juicehead, so your confidence and drive will be high.

It all depends on what you want. If you desire to pack on more muscle you will likely need to supplement that with bursts throughout the year. The NPP option would be a good one, provided it doesn't have any negative effect on your sex life.

What about just Blasting & Cruising using Test ONLY?

What would be a good "Blast" dose? I'm on 200mg/wk TRT.

If done this way, should you run anything with it for "support"? I see a lot of forum post recommending HCG, but #1 I don't have access to it or know where to get it, and #2 I literally do not want kids. Period. From my understanding, HCG is to help you recover, which I plan to be on TRT for life anyway, and also so your balls look more aesthetic lol.... which I truly don't care about...

I've never blasted before, but i'm seriously considering it soon, just want to get my ducks in a row before I start double dosing and jack something up.

HCG is for more than recovering if not on TRT, and for having kids.

If you don't use it you will eventually burn out your adrenals and suffer other issues. And your nuts will shrink to the size of spongy raisins.

It is cheap and easily available, but a word of caution - at 200 mg/wk TRT dose if you thrown in HCG you'll probably need to start worrying about estrogen.

Blasting at 500 mg/wk test should do the trick. Give it a try. Plan on using some AI, or be ready for a host of side effects

I had low T due to meds causing increased estrogen conversion. I went from a TT of middle to high 300 ng/dL range and E at the top of the range. I was growing breast and limp with no sex drive. I went onto 200mg wk with 1mg anastrozole and had a TT just over 1500, double the free T range and double range of E even with the AI. I actually had less nipple soreness so the test/e ratio matters but I have no knowledge about it.

I went from high 130lbs to about 162lbs adding lifting and ensuring I was eating 200 more calories than I needed (phone app told me) and changed it as I gained weight. My epilespy ended lifting and I dropped the dose to 80mg wk to see where I ended up. Well that dose dropped me back down to the high 300's so I increased my dose.

Now . . . things like test cyp keep our test levels more stable than natty. During all my visits to endocrinologist one told me that our nighttime test level can possibly be 1/2 our morning level and said that why testosterone tests are best done early in the morning. On TRT with longer 1/2 lives like test cyp it can almost be said we run elevated T during certain hours.

I have went up to over 170lbs without lifting and my abs are still visible. Not a lot but visible. Questioning my loss of libido and my source I upped the volume of my injection to what should be 200mg wk again and I've noticed my shirts are tighter, legs in jeans are tighter and I was actually 180lbs the other day at the end of the day.

Now next week I have a. blood test to see what my levels are and then will be able to see of my provider is actually giving me good TRT and see where exactly my levels are.

Diet and workouts are the major things and the gear is just a plus. My opinion on me is that I've increased my "working out" because I've started doing more manly shit around the house moving things and working on the house as well as eating a little more because I get hungry.

Me on these 200mg wk have to say I am "on a cycle". Not huge but I constantly have noticable increase in muscle size and both times have gained weight. I loved a life in the high 140s possible 152lbs. I dropped to the 130s due to meds causing no hunger. I made a personal body weight "record" of 160lbs amd have since over the month went into higher 170s and have fuller muscles.

500mg wk is like a forum standardization while like SoHo said 350mg wk will give you a cycle.

End of rant. Not sure how helpful it is but I like thos thread so I'm posting.

What would you look for in blood work to determine whether or not you need an AI? Also, how far in the blast would I need to be before checking?

What would you look for in blood work to determine whether or not you need an AI? Also, how far in the blast would I need to be before checking?

You would look at testosterone level to see how you respond to the dosage you are taking, and see if your gear is legit. And for the AI you would look a estradiol.

Can running 600mg of test for a blast with no AI or HCG cause issues with erections or ejaculation? Because I’m 6 weeks in and having serious issues with both...

Back