Hello board, once again

Rugger7

Hello Board,
My name is Rugger, you might have seen my posts on here before asking for advice or most recently prices on a stack I had setup. I'd like to say I'm sorry for being squirmish at first. I read the posts I wanted to, ignored the ones I didn't feel like I had time to read, and rarely touched the search button. I took the leap, and I read every sticky on the top of this page and every thread listed under the new members board and now feel as though I can appease the juice gods by posting in a better way. I'm just going to set everything off into a sub-section.. here it goes.. this is me and why I'm going to juice:

Height: 5'10"
Approx BF: 25%
Weight: 265 lbs
Years lifting: 4 years hardcore (interupted by wrestling seasons), 4 month hiatus, 6 months hardcore, 4 month hiatus, 3 months hardcore (just reached 3 personal records during this latest training period (which has been keto and slow cutting!!!), I am hitting it harder than ever and hence, am getting better than ever)

Reason to Juice: Athletics. Plain and simple. Not size, i figure i have close to 200 lbs of LBM, but I need a lot more speed, power, and strength. Once I decrease my BF% my speed will definately go up, but I still need that extra speed, and increases in power and strength to make it at the level i'm going for. I know lots of people say wait til you have reached your genetic potential, no sooner than 21 or 22, lots say 25 or so. Well, if i was a bodybuilder, or doing it for physique i would agree whole-heartedly. However, as an athlete, I'm in my prime right now and its slowly fading. My knee could give out at any minute, I might never do what I want to because of my age, if i let age keep me from starting now. So because I probably have a window of about 3-4 years left to play my sport, if I'm lucky, I gotta go and I gotta go soon. I read JohnnyB's post about considering all the possiblilities of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) use and I must admit, I almost changed my mind right then and there. But really, if I got to cut a few years off my life and possibly get a gyno surgery, or heart surgery in my early 60's just to play again for these last 3-4 years, I'm ready. Now on Johnny's statement about muscular size and addiction, I must say on a large-scale you are right on, but I'm not really addicted to being big (not a bodybuilder by nature, sorry) :(

What I'm doing now:
Keto diet (CKD)
400 mg/day 1-AD
600 mg/day 4-AD
ECA on lift days (4x week, power workouts)
Cardio 40 - 60 mins 3-4x/wk

Planned first cutting cycle:
Wks 1-10: Test Prop 100 mg ED (i was recommended 500 mg/wk, i can adjust for that.... ~75 mg/day)
Wks 1-10: Aramidex if needed
Wks 11-13: Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), Nolva, Clomid (Swale's PCT)

I feel like I should have some Clen in there from what I've read about other people's cutting cycles, but this is my first cycle and I was told TEST ONLY! I assume Clen is no exception?

During this cutting cycle this shall be my work ethic:

Monday Morning:f
Incline BB Bench
Flat BB Bench
Military BB Press
Incline DB Bench
Flat DB Bench
Arnold DB Presses
Dips
Close-Grip Bench
Cable Extension

Cardio: 45 mins medium intensity
PW: 45g protein 45g dextrose 5g creatine

Monday Evening:
Plyometrics (10 min)
Speed Rope (10 min)
Sprints (10 min)

Tuesday Morning:
Squat
Deadlift
Low-Back Ext
Leg Press
Hack Squat
Calf Raises (standing & Seated)
Lots of Abs

Cardio: 30 mins low intensity

Wed:
Rest

Thurs Morning:
Bent-Rows BB or DB
Lat-Pulls (Pull-ups after I lose some more weight, i can do 2)
Upright Rows
Shrugs
Barbell Curls
Hammer DB Curls

Cardio: 45-min medium intensity

Evening:
Downhill sprints (10 min)
Uphill sprints (10 min)
Speed rope (10 min)

Friday Morning:
60 mins low-intensity cardio

Saturday morning:
Hang-Clean
Power-Clean
Snatch
Box Jumps (plyometrics)

Sprints (10 min)

Cardio: 30 min low intensity

Sunday:
Rest, Praise thee Lord for less fat more muscle and juice.

Diet: KETO POWER! 10 cals/lb bw (2650 cals/day right now, 265g protein, 175g fat)

Hope some people made it all the way through the post! Hope I get some advice! Hope I don't get flamed! How did everything sound to you guys? A man a can a plan? haha... thanks for the advice guys.

Peace, Love, Pink Floyd

Rugger

Last edited:
even a cutting cycle? Is the thing with bodyfat and starting the cycle that basically the water retention makes you look less defined in your limbs and chest area and bloats your belly making you look like a gorilla, or Craig Titus whichever you'd rather be called... Or what reasons do you not want to start a cutting cycle at too high a BF%? Basically the only reason I want to do this cutting cycle now is so when I do get my bodyfat down to 10% I'll be ready to do a real Enan/Dbol/EQ/Winny cycle to get extremely powerful and fast. When would you start doing the cutting cycle? I can most likely cut down from 25% to near 10% in the 10 weeks... probably not quite that much but i lose weight fast on keto.

Getting a bloated belly or gyno?

Since I mentioned it, may I ask what Craig Titus did to look perpetually-bloated, even when at contest time ripped to shreds? Did he do a bunch of weighted crunches and eat like a horse while on Dbol or whats the deal with that guy's midsection? I mean, most of your bigger pro's out there look a little bloated because steroids make big muscles.. and abs are muscles too... but it can obvioulsy be prevented looking at some of the smaller yet more proportioned BB's like Dexter Jackson, Shawn Ray, even Chris Cormier and Jay Cutler are almost as big as Ronnie and don't have the bloat like him, and not even close to Titus. Is this just how some peoples mid's get when they juice for so long or do Ronnie and Craig not manage their carbs, diuretics, and sodium right before the show sometimes?

Also, hope this isn't a newbie question. I've read that people can be gyno-prone, are there good ways to know if you are gyno prone before you ever start a cycle? I'd say I probably carry 10% of my fat in the chest and 5-10% on my inner thighs. Probably 60% is in my gut and the rest is in my butt. I realize the chest and inner thigh fat deposits are somewhat related to estrogen, does this mean I might be gyno prone?

Also, does gyno occur with some drugs more often than others? It seems like gyno just shouldn't happen, you don't expect it or want it to, and you can't predict it, but sometimes it does. You'd obviously never take a drug if it was sure to give you gyno, so everytime you take a drug you are rolling that drug's dice. Do some drugs have better/worse odds? I know that an aromatizing drugs is going to have the best chances of doing it, so lets limit my question to just aromatizing drugs (but even a "non-aromatizing" drug, even a PH such as 1-AD, can still give you gyno if you are real unlucky, right?).

One more quick question. Everyone is always talking about catching gyno as early as possible. Throwing aramidex or nolva into their cycle at the first sight of gyno. Does this aim to prevent more gyno, or will it actually reverse what small amount has developed?

Thanks for the info! A really good gyno faq or thread might answer all my questions if you have one. All the ones I read were mostly about surgery, costs, adding anti-e's when spotting, etc..

Last edited:
I really dont think BF% should have any bering on whether or not to do a cycle. I mean we are not talking about 40 or 50%. I am holding about 25% now and I will be starting soon.

those were my thoughts.. especially since, I'm not a bodybuilder, I'm doing it for performance not physique, and its a cutting cycle... i don't see why bodyfat should stop me. I thought maybe you had health reasons, heavier people often have cholesterol, blood pressure, etc.. type problems that I thought steroids might complicate. However, I don't have high cholesterol or abnormally high BP.

Oh, and LAWNSAVER, I just went to yoru link for cheapest brand name supplements and checked out the prices. And all i can say is. DPS NUTRITION! DPS NUTRITION! DPS NUTRITION! man they are cheap. I just tried to get bodybuilding . com to match some prices on ergopharm from supplementhq . com but supplementhq had higher shipping so they wanted to charge me that rate. dps nutrition is a whole lot cheaper on both ends of the spectrum! w00h00!

Last edited:
I don't think a true cutter is necessary for a first cycle, it is not hard to lose weight. If you want to lose it, lose it. then a run a cycle with a decent amount of calories but very clean, and you will end up with more muscle IMO.

jcp2 said:
I don't think a true cutter is necessary for a first cycle, it is not hard to lose weight. If you want to lose it, lose it. then a run a cycle with a decent amount of calories but very clean, and you will end up with more muscle IMO.

The reason I was giong to run the first cycle as a cutter is because I'm taking the recommendation that you should run a test only first cycle. And well, I'm fat and I need to lose it. But what it comes down to is I only have a limited time to get big, fast, and powerful so I really need to get on a good test/dbol/eq/winny cycle to hit it hard while eating tons of calories.... but the experts here say unless i have already run test by itself I'm not really ready to add anything else. So does that make sense as to why I want to run a cutting cycle? Is that a justifiable reason?

Basically this is what I need to do in 7 months, and I need to be ready to be drug tested in 7-7.5 months:

Lose 30-40 lbs bad weight :mad:
Gain 10-20 lbs good weight :D
Add at least 50lbs to my 315 bench, hopefully more (from what I hear 1 good cycle should do that :D)
Add similar %poundages to my other lifts.. (+100 squat & deadlift, +50 hang & power clean)
get faster!
oh and, get some more of this :69: too :afro:

So this being week 0, i need to have all this accomplished and be clean in 31 weeks. Is this a reasonable timeframe?

What is the shortest you guys would wait to go from a 10-week cut-cycle to a 12-week get-bigger-stronger-faster-cycle?

run the test and eat clean but don't diet. You will lose fat and gain mass, especially if this is your first cycle.

i've been eating (but is any kind of keto eating clean? no sugars hehehe) about maintenance load, 7 times a day, lifting 4 times per week running about twice and I believe that I have actually matched my fat loss with muscle gain (& creatine gain). If I haven't gained any actual mass then what muscle I have has gotten a hellovalot stronger. Anyways, do you think I should still keep my calories where they've been or even up them some? Also, can I start this cycle before ending a PH cycle (1AD 400mg/ED, 4AD 600mg/ED) or should I wait? And what about my 6-OXO... should i finish my ph cycle, run the 6-oxo, then hit the juice... or start the juice asap and just run the 6-oxo when the ph is over? Or if I'm done w/ PH and still on test, do I even need the 6-oxo til the cycle is over? or if i'm running swale's post cycle therapy (pct) do i even need 6-oxo at all?

i'm assuming that a few cycles isn't going to do this to you? Its long term steroid abuse, right?

Also, I'm eager for an answer just above lizard's two up ^ ^.. about the PH and 6-OXO timing w/ starting a cycle.

Thanks,
Rugger

Back