hello doctor.... I take steriods

There is nothing wrong about this thread I wasn't trying to be negative just saying what I was thinking about when I see the title come up, that's all.

bro ..... i did not think you were trying to be negative at all.... just making sure i ordered the right thing so i copy and pasted what i ordered.

all i can say is WOW. SEAMLESS. in and out of labcorp in 15 minutes and get my labs yesturday.

here are some of the results... the only ones that say high or low next to them everything else is in normal range.

BUN 25
Creatinine, serum 1.25
AST (SGOT) 61
testosterone, serum 1500
luteinizing hormone (LH) .1
FSH, serum .2
Estradiol 136.3

all i can say is WOW. SEAMLESS. in and out of labcorp in 15 minutes and get my labs yesturday.

here are some of the results... the only ones that say high or low next to them everything else is in normal range.

BUN 25
Creatinine, serum 1.25
AST (SGOT) 61
testosterone, serum 1500
luteinizing hormone (LH) .1
FSH, serum .2
Estradiol 136.3

any thing to help me understate all this more would be great..... thanks

Oh by the way, how was the payment? What I understand is that you goto privatemdlabs.com and pay from that website, then you print the reciepe from that website and bring it to labcorp and do the magic. Did you have to pay any other extra charges? im just fearing that after the transaction on the website, and labcorp asking me to pay bazillion bucks for labwork.

Oh by the way, how was the payment? What I understand is that you goto privatemdlabs.com and pay from that website, then you print the reciepe from that website and bring it to labcorp and do the magic. Did you have to pay any other extra charges? im just fearing that after the transaction on the website, and labcorp asking me to pay bazillion bucks for labwork.

I paid with Private MD and just went to Labcorp and got tested no payment. Just make sure you take the paperwork that private md provides and you be good.

This Is Canada, welcome to socialized medical care.. " Doc i'm not myself; i'm tired and lethargic and can't get it up like I used to.." BAM! script for test and /or HGH.

wont telling your doc you cycle affect health/life insurance?

This Is Canada, welcome to socialized medical care.. " Doc i'm not myself; i'm tired and lethargic and can't get it up like I used to.." BAM! script for test and /or HGH.

That didnt answer my question. If you tell your doc you are on juice will if affect getting life insurance in the future? Like does it stay on your file?

wont telling your doc you cycle affect health/life insurance?

yes it will. it will fuck you in the long run. you will never be able to qualify for life insurance either, or have an extremly hard time getting someone to bet on your life. i know this because my pops sells life ins. and he told me that i will probably never qualify because i told my drs that i was on a cycle (2yrs ago, had complications, got scared & told them. huge mistake!) oh and if you do telll them, hold onto what ever health insurance you have now because should u cancel or switch, they willl see your records and bump up the cost dramatically when u try to buy again. never tell your drs unless your health is in serious jeapordy

Back