Hello hello hello. New to the community

jermkeith

Brand new to the forum community scene but lurked very heavily for years. Finally decided to man up and become active and gain even more knowledge and hopefully help a few to gain also.
Been lifting natty for 7yrs
25yr old
176lbs
5'10"
10%bf

Got a sh*tty shoulder and back but continue to make strength and physique gainz. Lol.
Doing things smart and have been planning/educating myself on becoming enhanced to help heal, and take it up a notch.

Any advice given, I take wholeheartedly with appreciation and if I'm wrong or heading down the wrong path, slap me out of it. My journey on this enhanced path has been in the making for a few years now. And I feel I've got a pretty good idea on my intro/transition.

Give me a holla if you got some solid stories to compare to or nightmares I should avoid. Haha. Thanks folks

Welcome to the board man :wavey:

I have so many stories but really can't think of one just to blast out n tell with out it in answer to a pertinent Q's.
So if you have done you study :) and want to cycle write it up and we'll tell you what we think. But ya know for a first cycle you should already know from the sticky's what that would be. So that's easy, but diet isn't so easy IMOP.

I'm just saying if that's where you are headed. Be cool man !!

Welcome to the board man :wavey:

I have so many stories but really can't think of one just to blast out n tell with out it in answer to a pertinent Q's.
So if you have done you study :) and want to cycle write it up and we'll tell you what we think. But ya know for a first cycle you should already know from the sticky's what that would be. So that's easy, but diet isn't so easy IMOP.

I'm just saying if that's where you are headed. Be cool man !!

Appreciate the warm welcome my man! :D and yup I've been pre-loading on any and all stickys, don't worry ;) I'll be posting my transition into the game with my total game plan, bloods included so keep an eye out. Possible solid log with complete nutrition setup ready to be critiqued :D stay up!

Back