Hello, spent the last few days reading tons of posts here. Decided to sign up

Zetswei

Been reading random boards, and this one seems fairly active so decided to sign up for an account. Right now i'm working on dropping my weigh to 290, currently 351. Started at 375-380.

My main motivation as been a bottle of Dbol someone gave me, but I don't want to use it until I'm lower BF% and know way more about it. So far I've learned a TON reading through your stickies and general chatting and posting. Looking forward to learning a lot more!

I attached a back photo of myself, because that is one of the ones I'm more proud of after taking a break for 3-5 years. I've begun working out again about 3-4 weeks ago, and made a lot of diet changes and lifestyle changes.

Alright, back to reading and researching!

Welcome to the boards! Can you share your height, age please?
and its a good thing your not using the dbol as you can save that for future more advance cycles. Great that youve read all the stickies as there is tons of great advice on how to do a proper first cycle but first things first is to keep getting that bf% down to its teens before considering doing any cycle at all. It is not my rule but just the way it is as cycling with a high bf% will create chaos to your E2 levels.

nicky is right on this.. i would start off with lots of cardio, supersets and healthy diet for a few months before getting into your cycle and start stalking up on supplies and learning more about it and then start with just test e for about 12weeks. save the dbol or trade it for some test. give your height and age.
i read the stickys multiple times love them keep reading

Keep up the good work. List some stats bro. At least age and height.

Good call on waiting with the dbol. Test only for first cycle. Stay on top of the AI cuz cycling while holding some fat can cause some issues.....as stated above.
Great that you're here. Ask questions and keep us informed of how you're doing. Best of luck bro

Back