hello steroidology community!!!

vibrant

CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
Hey everybody.

I will be a rep for labpe peptides here, if you have any questions please contact me. there will be a sponsored log opportunity coming very soon for you guys.

A little about me:

Im an athlete playing on a minor league pro level in my sport and training to go to the next level.

BB is my passion. I've learned a lot and want to constantly keep learning.

I've been training for over 17 years with professional coaches and other athletes.

I've been training in the gym for over 7 years.

I have a good knowledge of aas and peptides and will help to the best of my ability to anyone that asks for it.

Anyone that has questions for me, dont hesitate to ask.

Im currently finishing a long test e/eq cycle and will be going into post cycle therapy (pct) in a few weeks.

I look forward to getting to know everybody here and Im sure I'll see some familiar faces here:beertoast

Sorry for absorbing your other post it won't happen here

Welcome to Ology

no problem, I dont mind.

I do feel like I walked into an inside joke, lol.

thanks for the welcome, I can already see I'll like you. I like guys that dont pull any punches and tell it how it is.

hi vibrant,
welcome to ology,i'd like to say looking forward to do some research with you guy's but its highly unlikely due to my position on the globe.in the meantime i will as always be a careful reader and will appreciate your input

hi vibrant,
welcome to ology,i'd like to say looking forward to do some research with you guy's but its highly unlikely due to my position on the globe.in the meantime i will as always be a careful reader and will appreciate your input

Thanks everyone.

Pm me, we offer worldwide shipping, so maybe you'll be able to research some things as well.

got your pm vibrant but have to answer here as i can't pm.
living in australia where a bitch cracks the whip at the border

Ok bro, I'm not sure if what you posted is against the rules or not but I will speak to labpe and see if we can deliver to where you are.

hey vibrant,
hard to approach you with no pm lol,would u mind to give me your e-mail via pm so i can reply directly to you?
appreciate

Back