Hello to all! New member here. Just wanted to break the ice and get started!

Welcome to O'logy.
What are your Current Stats, what type of Training do you do.
And what are your Goals.

Answering these will give the Guys the Info they need to answer any future questions that you may have.................... JP

My current stats are body weight 190 Height 5'9. Currently I train just to stay tone while having some muscle mass. Currently I run 5 miles on the treadmill before hitting the weights. I usually do 5x5 on bench, squats and deadlift. I was into powerlifting until it started ruining my health. I got up to a body weight of 235 and on a 5'9 frame it felt like shit when I turned 35. I currently bench 315x1 and deadlift 405X1. I dont max out on squats but can do 275x5. I workout 3 times a week. Usually Mon. Tues. and Thurs. Yea its a weird routine but its due to school. I am currently working on graduating this April with an RN degree. My goals are just to look good, and feel good as I'm 39 years old now.

And by ruining my health I mean consuming a surplus of calories that was turning me slowly into a diabetic with high blood pressure. All those calories were just collecting around my stomach due to not implementing enough cardio. But when your only wanting strength gains no one really does cardio.

Last edited:
And by ruining my health I mean consuming a surplus of calories that was turning me slowly into a diabetic with high blood pressure. All those calories were just collecting around my stomach due to not implementing enough cardio. But when your only wanting strength gains no one really does cardio.
Welcome to the boards! if i was you id contact 3J here on the site to get a quick turn around on your diet.
have you formulated your upcoming or present training regime?

Yes, I reformulated my diet about 5 years ago and got into running combined with weight training. I went from a body weight of 235 down to 190LBS. I cut way down on the carbs and kicked my much loved dairy to the curve. I went from bench 315x6 to bench 315x1. My A1c dropped from pre-diabetic levels down to normal range. I had to hit a reset button cause I was getting way to heavy, knee pain back pain etc.I was into power lifting just as a hobby from about 18-35 years old. That mid 30s metabolism kicked in a ruined it all. I just could'nt keep all those mass protein shakes and extra calories burned off. My goal in the near future after I graduate from college, is to get more ripped and try to up my strength levels more.

On behalf of Landmarkchem, i warmly welcome you aboard. Any info you want about steroids, welcome to feel free to contact us:rockband:

Landmark Nutraceuticals Co., Limited

Wickr: susanlmc
Email: sales.landmarkchem@protonmail.com
Source of Raw Steroid Powders, Sarms, Semi-Finished Oils, HGH, Peptides

Back