Help!!! 7 months off Now Lump on nipple

mags

Ok I have been off a cycle for 7 months did my clomid Nolva and hcg..........everything was fine........Blood work done in begining of Dec all good.........Now for the last 2 weeks my nipple was hurting like a weird throbing and burning feeling...........Last Night I took my shirt off and noticed a lump right above my nipple about the size of a 22 bullet......And it hurts .....Now I figured gyno is developing......Have Arimidex and Nolva..........What should I use and how many Mg should I start out with...........I never had a problem with any signs of gyno while on cycles ...........Why 7 months later and how can I be sure it is gyno and not something more serious...Like the BIG C

7 months is a long time post cycle to suddenly develop gyno and to be honest i'd doubt if thats the case.
its more likely to be Swollen lymph nodes or possibly Cystic lesions.

Swollen lymph nodes commonly develop when the body fights minor infections from colds, insect bites, or small cuts. More serious infections may cause the glands to enlarge and become very firm and tender.
Cystic lesions from acne are large pimples that occur deep under the skin.
if you were doing spot injections in your pecs you may have developed A boil (abscess), similar to an large pimple, this may occur when a hair follicle or the skin becomes infected.

(FYI Most lumps are not caused by cancer. A cancerous lump Is usually hard, irregularly shaped, and firmly fixed under the skin or deep in tissue. Is usually painless but may be painful)

none of the above that i have suggested are serious but before you start to panic and mention things like the big C its best to go see your doctor, you dont have to mention anything about your cycle and have him run a few tests, it will ease your mind at the very least.

hope this has been some help to you, best of luck :)

Perfection Awaits said:
its a cyst, i got 1. go 2 doc to be sure though. (i have 15 on my body)

You can go to the doctor to see if it is a cyst if you want to, but it probably is gyno. I would take the nolva and clomid you have. Good luck bro you don't want to have to have surgery it will cost thousands of dollars bro.

1. Are you obese? Fat cells are where aromatization to estrogen happens.
2. have you been drinking? Drinking inhibits or slows the liver's ability to filter out the estrogen.
3. What drugs? Legal or otherwise do you take? Look to see if "gynecomastia" is a side effect. And it is of almost every drug there is.

Been drinking alot lately no gym in 8 months due to hernia....Started back to gym the 10th of jan......Now living healthy no drink or smoke ........I'm only 175lbs....No meds

take nolvadex at 60 mg til the symptoms are gone.
if they do not dissapear hop on to your AI.

Back