help, bad reaction to gear

DJ_rockett

Old dog suckin wind
New batch of IP 250mg/ml rebottled. Shot first dose Friday. Saturday woke up almost couldn't walk, redness, swelling over whole left cheek, sore. Saturday night redness spreads, blotchy hard muscle areas running from crack all the way to side of hip, Sweats and fever.

Sunday was a little less painful, swelling still there, walking around fine, still all red and blotchy. Sunday night OK no sweats maybe little fever.

Today sore but swelling down, redness is less still covers most of my left cheek.

Any thoughts on what this was or is?

i was happy with the winnie tabs , for the price you cant beat them but there is no way im darting my ass with his oils :eek:

I used them and it was the last time I've experimented with my ass!!!Use another prod and you'll be fine.

For what it's worth, I had the same reaction to QV Enanthate. Obviously you shouldn't use any more of that stuff. I am curious, though, assuming the gear is clean (i.e., no bacteria) then what could possibly be causing a fever? Maybe IP isn't clean, but QV usually is, and when I gave some of the enanthate to a friend, he didn't have any problems with it. I still can't figure out what happened to me.

Hey guy had the same problem with IP Sustanon (sust), hit it every day for three weeks and every time I hit one in the cheek it swelled up like a golfball was red and didnt go away for about 4 to 5 days....never again will i use IP

xtinct said:
For what it's worth, I had the same reaction to QV Enanthate. Obviously you shouldn't use any more of that stuff. I am curious, though, assuming the gear is clean (i.e., no bacteria) then what could possibly be causing a fever? Maybe IP isn't clean, but QV usually is, and when I gave some of the enanthate to a friend, he didn't have any problems with it. I still can't figure out what happened to me.

It could also be attributed to where you took the shot, whether or not there is a buildup of scar tissue, if you nicked a vein, etc etc etc.

Update

All is quiet now, I took Amoxicillian just in case and applied heat at night.

Can't even tell I had a problem there now, no pain, no soreness, no lump.

Thanks for all your help!!!

Back