HELP DOCS....Sperm count 0. Only on lite cycle. Normal?

cantstopgrowing

My girlfriend is in nursing school and she doens't know I use gear. I'm about 7 weeks in on a low dose eq/test maintance cycle while I cut down. only about 200mg eq 200 - 300mg test weekly. Anyway, her class needed sperm donations for some thing so they can look at them. I've been running low dose novl and last week I started clomid to up my fsh and lh so I can donate for her. However your supposed to not orgasm for 3 days before the test and I, being a test filled man, had orgasmed about 5 or more times in the last 3 days. When they looked at my specimen they found NO sperm. I'm not talking no live sperm, they found no sperm. Now, I know your not supposed to orgasm for 3 days because it drops sperm count more and more each time, but should there have been no sperm even though I was cumming so much? And if that is fine. If I were to up and stop having sex for 3 days and donate again would I have a normal count given my low doses and use of novl/clomid? Would HCG brings things back in play? Please advice.
Thanks.

At no time, either on gear or via recent ejaculation, should your sperm count in a sample be a complete zero (0) unless there is something wrong with your health. You should seek the advice of a medical professional (urologist, endocrinologist) as soon as possible if you ever want children in the future.

LH and FSH from clomid or nolvadex while on cycle I would think to be piss, piss poor. Otherwise HCG and HMG would not exist.

Clomid or nolva do nothing noticeable for my nads on cycle, nothing. HCG kicks the crap out of them for that purpose.

Regardless of how much gear you are on, I really doubt it would drop you to an absolute zero. I have to agree with Spartie on this one and you should go see a doc

Back