HELP! ECA?? Best Fat Burners?!?!

italiabella

Hey all...

I am looking into purchasing a fat burner... to help me lose the stubborn weight I have. I am currently working out with a trainer.. and need a extra boost!
I have heard about ECA!? anyone taken it before and could give me their thoughts!??! Also since I am fairly new to this what is a trustworthy site to buy products from?!?! any help would be great!

Use strict dieting to lose the weight. If you are working out, cut carbs and up the protien a bit. If you eat small meals throughout the day and your body will steadily lose the weight. Weight loss products are usually just crap. ECA is not a healthy diet and requires you to eat a handfull of pills everyday. Small meals, low carbs, chicken and veggies, obviously some hard training and good 8 hours a night of rest.

Theres alot of good fatburners out there....Thermorexin, Redline, ECA....None of these are going to help till you get your diet fixed.

sure you can...where are you in Canada?
30mg tabs no filler easy to get in bulk lol
That was for DPR
ECA is the best split up three times over the period of a day with meals and dieting.
Just depends on what you can tolerate....jitters and elevated body temp are issues for some

Last edited:
Back