Help First Cycle!!

Volker

32 yrs, 5'8'', 153 pounds, 8%bf.

Please help me lay out my first cycle!! I'd like to gain (and maintain) after my cycle at least 10/15 pounds of mass (not water). Should I get Sus or ethan? Should I stack with Deca or D-Bol? I would appreciate any support!

Volker

Week 1 - 12
400 mg Enan
Week 1-4
20mg Dbol
You can take liquidex throughout to keep bloat away. Have nolvadex on hand in case of gyno symptoms and Clomid for post cycle.

How about using only Sus250 for my first cycle? Any chance to get massive gains? Or i have to stack it with something else?

Volker

There is really no need to stack anything with either Test Enanthate or Sustanon (sust) your first cycle. Keep it simple and see how you respond.

I would suggest Enanthate @ 400 mg/week
or
Sust 250, one amp every 4 days, that would give you 437 mg/week

Do either one for 8-10 weeks, just make sure your diet and training are in order, and you can easily reach your goal.

Hopefully you are aware of the need for some kind of an anti-E, Nolvadex and Clomid.

Yeah, I know about Nolvadex and Clomd. But tell me, is it correct that Nolvadex is to be used every day during the cycle, and Clomid at the 6 week?

And, what's the difference between sus and ethan?

Thanks

No Nolva should be used only if gyno syptoms appear. Other than that there is really no reason to take it.

So your cycle will look like this:
week 1-10 Test E-400/week

Start the clomid 2 weeks after your last shot of test.
Clomid:
300mg/first day(A front load)
week 12-150mg/day
week 13-100mg/day
week 14-50mg/day

Volker said:
Yeah, I know about Nolvadex and Clomd. But tell me, is it correct that Nolvadex is to be used every day during the cycle, and Clomid at the 6 week?

And, what's the difference between sus and ethan?

Thanks

Nolvadex is used by most, only if symptoms of gyno appear. If they do, take 40 mg/day until symptoms subside, then 20 mg/day for the duration of your cycle.

Clomid is for post cycle recovery, to get your gonads working again. You would start it after your cycle is over, depending on what kind of an ester you were taking, That could range from a day to 3 weeks after cycle has ended. If you chose Enanthate for example, you would start Clomid 2 weeks after your last injection.

The difference between Sustanon (sust) and Enanthate. is the esters. Enanthate is a single ester, while Sustanon (sust) is a combination of 4 different esters.

I'd say some more research is in order for you, before you go much further with this, but hey, you have found a great place to start learning. Have a look around the "Articles" forum, lots of great info there.

BTW, Welcome to the board & enjoy your stay.

Thanks for the info, guys, I appreciate it. Regarding Sus and Enanthate, I read that Sus is a better choice because it is more effective and aromatizes less easely than Enanthate. Do you guys have any experience in such respect?

Volker

Back