Help for strengh stack peptide for beginner -advance

thaivid

Hi guys,

, I am a small user as well, been taking at the moment cjc 1295 dac (2 mg) a week, at the moment don't really see a lot of effect , like strength , but this is not really the peptide for strength,
I got a better sleep , and I think start to get lean, I eat clean ( most of the day ) I have 1 cheat day ( sunday).
actually I am looking for a peptide or sarms to get strength or both ,I am doing cross fit and I do run a lot, I am not looking for gain weight , my bodyfat is around 12 at the moment.
I would like your advise please , what can help me to reach my goal , I have at the moment an injuries, lower back, and its very hard to ill it, I use tb 5 at the moment, ( can t stop doing deadlift love that stuff, but now decide to do a month without squats and deadlift) wish to come back stronger,
could you please tell me what to take , also sorry I was thinking about igf 1 lr3 but cant pin pwo , I am at work and wont be nice.
my plan was cjc 1295 dac stack igf 1 lr3 ( pin 3 times cant do it , only morning and night at home, pwo do difficult for me.. Is it a real problem , if cant pin pwo , I guess I won't get the full benefit of igf lr3
or do you have another and better view for strength endurance, please help to get the right direction then I will order it and start asap.
.ps : sorry for my english this is not my first language .
Ps : I am 40 years old , clean diet , bf 12% and 1 cheat day per week .

Công ty c***7893; ph***7847;n ***273;***7847;u t***432; th***432;***417;ng m***7841;i và phát tri***7875;n DVN

V***7853;t li***7879;u xây d***7921;ng hãy ***273;***7871;n DVN

Là công ty th***432;***417;ng m***7841;i, Công ty chúng tôi luôn mong mu***7889;n ***273;***432;a nh***7919;ng m***7863;t hàng t***7889;t nh***7845;t giá c***7843; c***7841;nh tranh nh***7845;t ***273;***7871;n tay ng***432;***7901;i tiêu dùng vì v***7853;y v***7899;i kh***7843; n***259;ng cung c***7845;p v***7853;t li***7879;u xây d***7921;ng trên th***7883; tr***432;***7901;ng hà n***7897;i nhi***7873;u n***259;m qua. Công ty chúng tôi t***7921; hào góp m***7897;t ph***7847;n nh***7887; bé c***7911;a mình vào s***7921; phát tri***7875;n c***7911;a th***7911; ***273;ô. hãy ***273;***7871;n v***7899;i DVN ***273;***7875; ***273;***432;***7907;c t***432; v***7845;n và mua giá v***7853;t li***7879;u xây d***7921;ng r***7867; nh***7845;t trên th***7883; tr***432;***7901;ng.

M***7885;i chi ti***7871;t xin liên h***7879;: 0976248292 Mrs Th***7911;y ho***7863;c 0916930381 Mr Nhã
Ph***7909; trách kinh doanh: 0976248292 Mrs Th***7911;y

Công ty c***7893; ph***7847;n ***273;***7847;u t***432; th***432;***417;ng m***7841;i và phát tri***7875;n DVN

V***7853;t li***7879;u xây d***7921;ng hãy ***273;***7871;n DVN

Là công ty th***432;***417;ng m***7841;i, Công ty chúng tôi luôn mong mu***7889;n ***273;***432;a nh***7919;ng m***7863;t hàng t***7889;t nh***7845;t giá c***7843; c***7841;nh tranh nh***7845;t ***273;***7871;n tay ng***432;***7901;i tiêu dùng vì v***7853;y v***7899;i kh***7843; n***259;ng cung c***7845;p v***7853;t li***7879;u xây d***7921;ng trên th***7883; tr***432;***7901;ng hà n***7897;i nhi***7873;u n***259;m qua. Công ty chúng tôi t***7921; hào góp m***7897;t ph***7847;n nh***7887; bé c***7911;a mình vào s***7921; phát tri***7875;n c***7911;a th***7911; ***273;ô. hãy ***273;***7871;n v***7899;i DVN ***273;***7875; ***273;***432;***7907;c t***432; v***7845;n và mua giá v***7853;t li***7879;u xây d***7921;ng r***7867; nh***7845;t trên th***7883; tr***432;***7901;ng.

M***7885;i chi ti***7871;t xin liên h***7879;: 0976248292 Mrs Th***7911;y ho***7863;c 0916930381 Mr Nhã
Ph***7909; trách kinh doanh: 0976248292 Mrs Th***7911;y

Cant read your message ???????????

I dont post here, mainly just read but ill help you out.

1. do not use LR3 with any proliferation promoting peptides like cjc 1295 with DAC, ModGRF, GHRPs

If you want enhanced repair you will want.
1. 1mcg per kg of GHRP-2 and 1mcg of ModGRF (1-29) 15mins pre food and post workout (ideally totalling 2-3x of injecting both) OR
2. 1mcg per kg of GHRP-2 15mins pre food and post workout (ideally totalling 2-3x of injecting both) and 4mg cjc 1295 with DAC a week. 1mg every 2nd day.

3. MGF-PEG or MGF with the correct amino acid swaps, 4 hours and/or 8 hours post workout. Depending on which you use will depend on dose. MGF is more required to be injected IM at the site of injury where PEG IM but doesnt have to be at the site (better if it is but IM lower back = very hard on you own !!)

Hi guys,

, I am a small user as well, been taking at the moment cjc 1295 dac (2 mg) a week, at the moment don't really see a lot of effect , like strength , but this is not really the peptide for strength,
I got a better sleep , and I think start to get lean, I eat clean ( most of the day ) I have 1 cheat day ( sunday).
actually I am looking for a peptide or sarms to get strength or both ,I am doing cross fit and I do run a lot, I am not looking for gain weight , my bodyfat is around 12 at the moment.
I would like your advise please , what can help me to reach my goal , I have at the moment an injuries, lower back, and its very hard to ill it, I use tb 5 at the moment, ( can t stop doing deadlift love that stuff, but now decide to do a month without squats and deadlift) wish to come back stronger,
could you please tell me what to take , also sorry I was thinking about igf 1 lr3 but cant pin pwo , I am at work and wont be nice.
my plan was cjc 1295 dac stack igf 1 lr3 ( pin 3 times cant do it , only morning and night at home, pwo do difficult for me.. Is it a real problem , if cant pin pwo , I guess I won't get the full benefit of igf lr3
or do you have another and better view for strength endurance, please help to get the right direction then I will order it and start asap.
.ps : sorry for my english this is not my first language .
Ps : I am 40 years old , clean diet , bf 12% and 1 cheat day per week .

I dont post here, mainly just read but ill help you out.

1. do not use LR3 with any proliferation promoting peptides like cjc 1295 with DAC, ModGRF, GHRPs

If you want enhanced repair you will want.
1. 1mcg per kg of GHRP-2 and 1mcg of ModGRF (1-29) 15mins pre food and post workout (ideally totalling 2-3x of injecting both) OR
2. 1mcg per kg of GHRP-2 15mins pre food and post workout (ideally totalling 2-3x of injecting both) and 4mg cjc 1295 with DAC a week. 1mg every 2nd day.

3. MGF-PEG or MGF with the correct amino acid swaps, 4 hours and/or 8 hours post workout. Depending on which you use will depend on dose. MGF is more required to be injected IM at the site of injury where PEG IM but doesnt have to be at the site (better if it is but IM lower back = very hard on you own !!)

Dear drnat,
Thanks for your reply , as you said to enhance repair, I will go for the option 2 sounds good for me , do you mind also to help me or what would you recommend for strenght , I just order and received my sarms stak , osta, s4 gw , I would like to go with peptide , which one would you go with it .
Thanks a lot again .

Well exactly do you mean by strength ?
I would not do longer than 8 weeks of cjc-1295 with DAC but long term
1mcg per kg of GHRP-2 + ModGRF (1-29) 2-3x a day
MGF is used for both repair and strength as it is a Proliferating IGF meaning it will increase protein synthesis and build muscle satellite cells, lets say you wanted more strength in your chest. Do chest workout 2x week Tues and Sunday for example. After the workout, 500mcg divided into 2 for each pec, then divide 250 by 5 doses and inject over 5 area of the pec, spread evenly, IM 29g 1/2". Do this either 4 or 8 hours after workout, depending on when you workout.

If you wanted a little extra you could do IGF-DES 5mins pre workout subcutaneous also injected into each pec, half in pec major and half pec minor. because it has a short half life it should not interfere to much with proliferation of the MGF and GHRP-2 and ModGRF.

if you HAD to use LR3, which i do not like, i would workout with MGF, GHRP-2, ModGRF during the whole week and then at the end of the week take no GHRP-2, ModGRF, MGF and use the Lr3 just over the entire day. Make sure you inject 8 hours away from any other Proliferator like GHRP-2, ModGRF, MGF etc.

Well exactly do you mean by strength ?
I would not do longer than 8 weeks of cjc-1295 with DAC but long term
1mcg per kg of GHRP-2 + ModGRF (1-29) 2-3x a day
MGF is used for both repair and strength as it is a Proliferating IGF meaning it will increase protein synthesis and build muscle satellite cells, lets say you wanted more strength in your chest. Do chest workout 2x week Tues and Sunday for example. After the workout, 500mcg divided into 2 for each pec, then divide 250 by 5 doses and inject over 5 area of the pec, spread evenly, IM 29g 1/2". Do this either 4 or 8 hours after workout, depending on when you workout.

If you wanted a little extra you could do IGF-DES 5mins pre workout subcutaneous also injected into each pec, half in pec major and half pec minor. because it has a short half life it should not interfere to much with proliferation of the MGF and GHRP-2 and ModGRF.

if you HAD to use LR3, which i do not like, i would workout with MGF, GHRP-2, ModGRF during the whole week and then at the end of the week take no GHRP-2, ModGRF, MGF and use the Lr3 just over the entire day. Make sure you inject 8 hours away from any other Proliferator like GHRP-2, ModGRF, MGF etc.

by strenght I mean , not much weight gain , buterforman e increase in weight lifting ,
also you said not ,pre than 8 weeks for the CJC dac ??even at 2 mg per weeks, I am at gthe end of my 3 months, 2 mg per week.some say to see result
t have to go longer??

can I run mgf peg alone ?? but with my warms sta k

How come Dr Nat ?

I wrote this in my own words, learnt from what i read on Dats site, seminars i attend, research i read etc, not copy and paste just FYI..

IGF-1s

First of all, our aim is to increase anabolism right.. That is why we want IGF-1, anabolism is all about 3 main things;

1. increasing protein synthesis
2. differentiation
3. proliferation

We get to a point with protein synthesis where our body cant do any more, why ? Because we have run out of ribosomes manufacturing plants to make more protein. Once they are maxed out we need more. The plant is DNA, we need our body to create more manufacturing plans to create more ribosomes where the proteins can actually be made. Without these additional DNA plants, once you max out your existing ones you no longer have additional protein synthesis thus anabolism. Things like GH / Mod GRF / GHRP / Test increase this potential new plants.

IGF-1 (exogenous "injected" Lr3) has a role, differentiation, which means it moving these plants into place. But we need more to be created first, and that is called proliferation (natural GH+ MGF).

It is the special IGF-1 called IGF-1EC (or Mechano Growth Factor) which is proliferative, NOT IGF-LR3 or DES. Mod GRF (1-29)/GHRP and pulsed GH can increase MGF (MGF is made and used in muscle cells... it is not made in the liver and sent out systemically in blood). GH elevations can also increase MGF BUT GH elevations also increase IGF-1 which can interfere with MGF.

It is more difficult to keep proliferation going then it is to bring about differentiation because differentiation always cuts short proliferation as soon as it is introduced. And that why when you keep using LR3 and DES at the WRONG TIME, you are stopping proliferation.

So building more DNA plants and donating them to muscle cells is hugely important. Once that new DNA is in place you can keep doing what you usually do to keep protein synthesis going in all the old and now new DNA plants.

Why is MGF-proliferation important and why do we need to make sure we are not taking anything to blunt its release. MGF occurs post workout and over the next 48 hours and then IGF-1 takes those proliferated nuclei and fuses them into muscle cells and then IGF-1, GH pulses and natural testosterone, even insulin contributes to increasing the protein synthesis which comes from the new plants.

For those non medically minded and just want cliff notes..

How NOT to use IGF-LR3
lipolysis? IGF-1 doesn't do that in people who aren't GH deficient. It only feels that way due to the glucose disposal

Increased muscle growth "proliferation"
Mod GRF (1-29)/GHRPs (GH in general) increase IGF-1 (especially locally in muscle tissue). Local/muscle IGF-1 trumps systemic IGF-1. IGF-1 LR3 is "systemic" and will not benefit muscle much.

Pre WO ? you will get better pumps yes, but it will interfere with the MGF your body will produce post work out due to its long half life. DES half life is shorter thus you can get the better pumps benefit and not interfere with MGF (when using Pre WO).

Post WO ? WORST time to do it, not only did you not get the "pumps" benefit, It will interfere with the MGF your body will produce post work out.

What about the vascular effect and pump ? Yes you will get it but it will interfere with you natural MGF Post WO

How to use IGF-LR3
Get some to work in the muscle group your injecting into
micro-dose (3-5) Intra-muscular

At least 8 hours after workout, if working out early in the morning then at night, if training at night then following morning

A cycle around 2-4 (more research is needed to see exactly) weeks should be done AFTER you have created some new DNA plants and been proliferating (Using MGF) so you have the ability to do more protein synthesis than your previous maxed out 'plants' could offer.

Which IGF-1 helps muscle? Only MGF (IGF1-Ec) will interfere with muscle IGF-1 receptors.

So Summary
IGF-1 LR3 or IGF-1 DES:

1. Do NOT increase cell proliferation (they act as a differentiator)
2. Will interfere with endogenous post-workout MGF (cell proliferator) if administered immediately before or after a workout
3. Can inhibit lipolysis in some people
4. Can cause hypoglycemia by binding to insulin receptors
5. Are completely different than endogenous, locally created autocrine/paracrine IGF-1, which is produced by GHRP/Mod GRF 1-29
6. Can aid in healing injured tissue if micro-dosed local to injury ("trauma")

Last edited:
by strenght I mean , not much weight gain , buterforman e increase in weight lifting ,
also you said not ,pre than 8 weeks for the CJC dac ??even at 2 mg per weeks, I am at gthe end of my 3 months, 2 mg per week.some say to see result
t have to go longer??

can I run mgf peg alone ?? but with my warms sta k

You have not seen results on CJC DAC in 3 months 2mg then take a month break and use ModGRF at same dose as ghrp-2. Then you can try 4mb a week later.

Yes MGF peg alone can be used, what do you mean "with my warms sta k"?

You have not seen results on CJC DAC in 3 months 2mg then take a month break and use ModGRF at same dose as ghrp-2. Then you can try 4mb a week later.

Yes MGF peg alone can be used, what do you mean "with my warms sta k"?

Thanks drnat ,

I will follow your advise , will take a month off , just stopped cjc last week , then next month will start modgrf , you mean by 4 mb ,4 mg isn't it ?
Sorry my bad , I mean stack sarms with peptide , but I just start my sarms cycle, will do it for one month ,then I will go back to the peptide .

Thanks drnat ,

I will follow your advise , will take a month off , just stopped cjc last week , then next month will start modgrf , you mean by 4 mb ,4 mg isn't it ?
Sorry my bad , I mean stack sarms with peptide , but I just start my sarms cycle, will do it for one month ,then I will go back to the peptide .

yes 4mg sorry, taken over the week.

What SARMs are you on? s22 , dosage? Have you done it before, if so any sides from it?

yes 4mg sorry, taken over the week.

What SARMs are you on? s22 , dosage? Have you done it before, if so any sides from it?

yes sarms I did it before , no sides , doing gw50 20 mg split ,s4 50 mg also split , Mk 10 mg morning .plan this for 1 month

yes sarms I did it before , no sides , doing gw50 20 mg split ,s4 50 mg also split , Mk 10 mg morning .plan this for 1 month

Why are you doing all different ones at once, you would not know which is working and which is giving you side effects? Mk = s22 ?

Why are you doing all different ones at once, you would not know which is working and which is giving you side effects? Mk = s22 ?

I just follow the dylan gemelli stack sarms ' Mk 2866 +s4+gw50 ,I will log my results soon .
letme pm you for a few question drnat ' and thanks again for all your answers

dear drnat, sorry for the late message , soon I really think to start my new plan , but definitely I would like 'first your advise on it . I would like to run peg mgf , as I read 4-8 hours to pin it after workout , my first question is I do lot of deadlift running ,long distance and short , interavlle running also , , you said for example if I work chest ,I have to pin it in the chest , is it very important , I am use to pin in the belly , could I with peg mgf ?? door the CJC no DAC , I can pin only 2 times a day can't really do. right after workout , can only early morning , and before bed ,is it OK ?? I train either morning or afternoon . I would like also add some ipamorelin do you think this is OK with the CJC and the peg ?? my goal are strength , leans muscles , and really dont want put too much on weight . for my recovery I am using vitargo pwo with bcaa and glutamine from the brand olimp , if you have better to recommend me , you re the most welcome . my last question is , pin peg is it OK if I do in my belly ? and also what do you think about this stack , thanks for your help .

Last edited:
dear drnat, sorry for the late message , soon I really think to start my new plan , but definitely I would like 'first your advise on it . I would like to run peg mgf , as I read 4-8 hours to pin it after workout , my first question is I do lot of deadlift running ,long distance and short , interavlle running also , , you said for example if I work chest ,I have to pin it in the chest , is it very important , I am use to pin in the belly , could I with peg mgf ?? door the CJC no DAC , I can pin only 2 times a day can't really do. right after workout , can only early morning , and before bed ,is it OK ?? I train either morning or afternoon . I would like also add some ipamorelin do you think this is OK with the CJC and the peg ?? my goal are strength , leans muscles , and really dont want put too much on weight . for my recovery I am using vitargo pwo with bcaa and glutamine from the brand olimp , if you have better to recommend me , you re the most welcome . my last question is , pin peg is it OK if I do in my belly ? and also what do you think about this stack , thanks for your help .

Bump any please ??

Back