Help: Gynecomastia Symptoms Anastrozole Dosage

bazehrk

I have low testosterone. I'm on a low dose testosterone cypionate (100 ml). I've been on it for five weeks. I haven't taken any aromatase inhibitors as I haven't needed them in the past. But my breast are starting to have the symptoms of gynecomastia, they itch and feel tender. I have anastrozole but don't know what i should take to stop any negative side effects without reversing the effects of the test. What do you recommend? Also, now that I'm starting to have negative side effects what should I do?

Sounds like Estrogen is high, if you haven't noticed a Lump, then it's Not Gyno Yet.
But without an AI, it could get there fast.

1st stop is Bloodwork like "clman8585" mentioned.

PrivateMdLabs ~ get the Female Hormone Panel (put male in the box) ~ cost is $66.99.
Promo Code for 15% off of Online Orders Only is "JUNE2018", good till the end of the month.
Then it will change, codes available on their Facebook Page.

The Test will give you lots of Good Info ~ disregard the LH & FSH, as you'll be Shut down, so they will be very low............... JP

I answered your question in the other thread where you posted. Yes get bloodwork before you try anything, and then after you try an Adex dosage. You can't guess on this one.

Back