Help Losing A Little Bit More Fat!!

rchurchman

Ok... I am almost too my goal of having a flat stomach.. but I think i'm at a plateau and need some assistance...

I have 2 weeks left of a cycle (150 prop EOD and 100mg masteron ed). I am also using clen every day.

I am at 185 and about 12%bf and I cannot seem to lose the rest of my gut...

My cardio consists of 25 mins on the eliptical after 45-60mins workout.. (sometimes ill do cardio in the morning ) Monday (chest), tuesday (back & traps), thursday (shoulders), fri (tris), sat (bi's) ....

My diet consists of:
9am Mornings where i do cardio... I have a 7 carbs protein shake.. then do cardio..

10-10:30, breakfast.. 1/2-1 cup plain oats with splenda and a little sugar free syrup..
1 can of tuna

12:30-1, low carb protein shake.. sometimes a banana

3:00, Lunch... whole wheat plain english muffin, 1 cup steamed broccoli, and a 6-8oz baked chicken breast..

5:00, low carb protein shake

7:00, dinner...1 slice of plain whole wheat toast, 1 cup steamed broccoli, and a 6-8oz baked chicken breast..

9:00, low carb protein shake

workout.. then another low carb protein shake and some gatorade for carbs..

LET ME KNOW WHAT I NEED TO DO!!!! I HAVE 4 weeks to get as much gone as I can.. lol

I would remove the gatorade and the bread and try some other carb sources like parboild rice or some potatoes during the day.

sugar would have to go out the door and dont eat carbs close to bed time.

Back