help me get off the bench plz

reddragonz

well here i am, one of those guys i said i would never be....... old and fat!!!!! damn life and its cruel ways!!! ha ha but it has been a fun ride!!
so i am here to listen and learn as much as u guys can let me in on.
i went back to the gym training prety hard on a 4 day split for 6 weeks and have gone from 236- to 212.
i went to a very strict diet 5 meals (40-45gms protein,all organic 404-45 carbs, 10-15 gm fat) and two shakes (one iso after training and one cassin before bed) about 2700-3000 cal
blah blah blah heard it a hundred times right sorry.
so i am looking to start a cycle of goodness and this is where you guys come in......... thinking growth and test but wondering at what dose and if i should add anything else. this will be my fourth or fifth cycle but first for gh and off for like 4and a half years.
i am 33 5'9" and used to train lots and walk around 220 12-16%bf
ok your guys turn........
oh and thanx in advance

After all that time off I would go with either a test only cycle at 500mg or add in some deca or eq depending on your goals. I would also use hcg 250iu x 2 a week. Have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand and get your post cycle therapy (pct) set up. Torimefene, nolva, or clomid.

If you are dead set on gh/test, that is excellent also you could start gh a month before test. It's supposed to work more effectively that way but who knows.

But I'm betting that since you had a few years off a nice easy cycle would work great for you. If you go with the gh just start low and work your way up to make sure the sides don't hit you to hard.

I just want to add that you should be very careful with gh....it is the cell multiplier which sounds great but if you have any underlying issues you are going to find out real quick...if you have cancer then it will multiply your cancer cells....shit like that...make sure you atleast get a physical before you start that...even though a physical or blood testing wouldnt be able to tell if you had it or not...

just something to think about and investigate before making the plunge

Thanx for the info Andy Like I said much appreciated! I thought about test only but the reason I was going to ad gh was for the fat loss and energy and just "general feeling better" injured my shoulder 5 years ago and was hoping the gh would help it a bit cause even after the short time back it is sore again. Am I wrong in thinking it would help!

I forgot to mention earlier that I am wanting to get back in best possible shape by end of June and I understand hgh is a long term commitment

Hmmmm thanx cobra that kinda makes ya think eh! Yikes, I actually recently had a physical and was givin a check mark but yeah not like they can tell underlying hidden shit like cancer from that..... Mmmmm?

Hmmmm thanx cobra that kinda makes ya think eh! Yikes, I actually recently had a physical and was givin a check mark but yeah not like they can tell underlying hidden shit like cancer from that..... Mmmmm?

ya...id be all up on the gh if it wasnt for that fact alone...I would never know and then since im trying to get big I turn some dormant cancer into aggressive cancer and im fucked...I prefer to longevity...

Like I said...investigate it well and then make an educated decision.

I dont want to see anyone getting hurt on this stuff

Yeah gh would be good for helping heal an injury. It increases igf levels greatly and combined with test it's outstanding.

But there's risk to everything we use so if you are an overall healthy guy I wouldn't worry to much.

Ok thanx guys appreciate it all! But since I have a memory like a gold fish(punched in the head way to many times) refresh me on hcg,AI, and post cycle therapy (pct) what's best when and how much?
Andy191 when u say low dose of hgh what would u suggest from the reading I have done starting with 3iu a day first thing in the morning is a good starting point?

Oh yeah scotimusprime GO RIDERS (just stop shitting the bed when u get there) FUCK!

Sorry guys just found the article section on post cycle therapy (pct) control, god damn new guys eh! Scotimusprime get your gun out! any additional info guys is much appreciated, keep it coming!

Hey boss. Andy1991 is not in the thread and if he was I wouldn't take any advice from that young boy. I think you are getting confused on usernames. I had to edit my signature because I definately don't want to be mistaken for him.

With gh I would even start as low as 2iu. It can cause extreme lethargy and severe headaches just to name a few. Start low and only move up by an iu at a time. I really think test and diet will do all you need but I'm not trying to stop you from using gh as it has proven to work very well. Read the sticky on post cycle therapy (pct) started by DET OAK. That will explain all you need to know about post cycle therapy (pct),hcg,AI. He is very knowledgeable and I would follow his protocols.

Sorry userat204 no harm meant by it, your right just misunderstood ur sig.

But thanx for the info I am starting to lean that way plus would be a fuck of alot cheaper! Any other thoughts or opinions on this out there o-knowlageble-ones?

i came so close to posting a LMAO he thinks you're andy post earlier when i caught that in his first thanks to you earlier in the thread, but my battery died on my iphone and by the time i'd recharged it i had long forgotten all about it!

Ha ha. I had to change the sig immediately. I read the first one and didn't really catch on, quick huh, but the last one I was like damn I'm getting confused for the guy now. And no offense taken red, well a little if you knew who he was, but I can get over that one. Just hang for a while and some others will provide some info.

Back