Help me please muscle twitching non stop

RamboTheDog

if im posting in the wrong section sorry, just move my thread

Im having muscle twitching and its driving me fucking insane i cant even sleep well... its been around 1 week and it wont stop.... its on my left pec only

desmond.imageshack.us/Himg826/scaled.php?server=826&filename=pece.jpg&res=landing

the area inside the black "circle"

Sometimes i have muscle twitching on my delts or some other muscle when i work out rly hard so i thought it was normal but the muscle twitching on my pec wont go away even after 1 week and i have worked out twice with this twitching and it doesnt change anything and it just keeps twitching when i train chest......

It doesnt hurt but its a strong twitch so it bothers me a lot because my pecs are kind big so i feel it alot...

I have tried stretching and flexing to see if anything makes these twitches come and go but nothing seems to work... its completely random... sometimes im working out and the fucking twitches start non stop sometimes im trying to sleep... but id say at least 30% of my day i get twitches non stop and its REALLY annoying and im starting to get worried

Its like a second twitch but when it starts it will go for at least like 30 minutes until it stops then its random... it may stop for 2 minutes or 2 hours and i swear i cant sleep if its twitching you have no idea how much it bothers
I have tried a lot of sutff even hitting myself on the pec really fucking hard but all i got was pain and twitching just kept going lol

Anyone knows anything about this?? id be much appreciated with any info :/

heres a video of how it is but on my left pec: https://youtube.com/watch?v=fFN_BATcTFs

All I can say is I have been getting a lot of what you call twitching in my bicep lately. Only thing that bugs me about it is I don't want people I work with to think I'm making it happen on purpose. I don't consider it a big deal.

Take some 5HTP before bed to relax you, are you taking any pre workout supplements throughout the day? Or drinking too much caffeine?

Janmar - Well when my pec twitches it appears that im flexing it kinda of too lol... thats a problem too like u said

Take some 5HTP before bed to relax you, are you taking any pre workout supplements throughout the day? Or drinking too much caffeine?

Now that you mentioned yes but like i usually take pre workout supplements and i respect the maximum dosage, sometimes i go 1.5x the max if im not feeling anything...... but its been about a month since i have been taking 2x or 2.5x the maximum dosage of a pre-workout and by now i dont feel any effects on my training performance or focus or anything... do you think that maybe it could be that?? although im not feeling anything could it be making these twitches happen??

Can you get some flexerol (cyclobenzaberine)? It is a muscle relaxant that doctors prescribe after back injury. That is probably only thing that will work for sure. Deadens impulsivity and motor neuron firing as well, which is more likely the problem relative to the muscle itself.

I get this in my eye on occasion. Totally weird.

Possible mineral deficiency.

Chelated multi-mineral may help. Most likely in the Cal, Mag, Zinc profile.

I thought about that but i doubt it because i take multi-vitamins daily and my diet is in check too :/

I think im gonna stop taking the pre-workout and if it doesnt stop i'll buy some muscle relaxants to see how it goes

thx guys

Great product really does stop muscle twitches!

Anyone who suffers from annoying and persistent muscle twitches or muscle spasms should really check out StopTwitch.com
They have a product (all natural and completely safe) that can stop muscle twitching within 24 - 36 hours!
I've had a major problem with muscle twitching for years, I am also an avid trainer and wasn't sure if my lifting or diet or stress was causing my twitches.
The fantastic news is that it really doesn't matter what the cause is (unless its a neurological disease, which is extremely rare).
The product is called MUSCLE MODULATOR and it will probably work for you!! StopTwitch.com

Im having muscle twitching and its driving me fucking insane i cant even sleep well... its been around 1 week and it wont stop.... its on my left pec only

Sometimes i have muscle twitching on my delts or some other muscle when i work out rly hard so i thought it was normal but the muscle twitching on my pec wont go away even after 1 week and i have worked out twice with this twitching and it doesnt change anything and it just keeps twitching when i train chest......

It doesnt hurt but its a strong twitch so it bothers me a lot because my pecs are kind big so i feel it alot...

I have tried stretching and flexing to see if anything makes these twitches come and go but nothing seems to work... its completely random... sometimes im working out and the fucking twitches start non stop sometimes im trying to sleep... but id say at least 30% of my day i get twitches non stop and its REALLY annoying and im starting to get worried

Its like a second twitch but when it starts it will go for at least like 30 minutes until it stops then its random... it may stop for 2 minutes or 2 hours and i swear i cant sleep if its twitching you have no idea how much it bothers I have tried a lot of sutff even hitting myself on the pec really fucking hard but all i got was pain and twitching just kept going lol
Anyone knows anything about this?? id be much appreciated with any info :/

heres a video of how it is but on my left pec: https://youtube.com/watch?v=fFN_BATcTFs[/QUOTE]

Back