Any what to combat tren sweats?

palmers

So im doin tnt and its been between 30-34° c out for the last 2 weeks and i dont think its going to cool anytime soon. So im sweating bullets, always drymouth, dehydrated, and bathed in sweat. And i had a lucky week this week. Went from once in a while random 1 time sex to now, just this week, i have 4 girls that seem to wanna stick around. But my cardio and the sweating just gets so brutal i say fuck it and just stop fucking. Anyway to combat it?

Are you running your test low or high?

Think like this... the more fluid you are retaining the more you will sweat. If estro is high, you habe more fluid retained that you can sweat out.

Ook. Yea test is high, both are at 500mg test e and tren e.
I take a quarter pill of 2.5mg letro over the weekend. Man i sweat sooo much now. Its like even tho the labs are the same this new bottle of tren is stronger or something lol. Cause for like 10 weeks was pissed from having no sodes, thought wtf? But now mixed with this heat its brutal

Dialing your Dose Down would be 1 Option, and you may find it necessary.

I'm currently doing some Tri-Tren at about the same dose.
Working in the same Heat with High Humidity and High Dew Point.

I work on an Organic Farm/Orchard.
So most days I'm carrying an Extra 15 Lbs of Water Weight cause my Pants and Shirt are Soaked Through with Sweat.

I take 40,000 Volts Electrolyte Concentrate from Trace Minerals.
It keeps me going, I just mix it into my Water.................................... JP
P.S.
And try to stay as Hydrated as possible.
I know this week alone, I was drinking in Excess of 2 Gallons a day.

I noticed a huge difference between EOD and ED injections (acetate)
And i've come to my own personal conclusion that the sweating and in part insomnia is due to "tren withdrawal" similar to heroin junkie.

I anecdotally tested this a lot with injecting in the morning vs the evening and then staying in bed and the sweating came around the 20-24 hour mark.
Always sweated more though, specially in high humidity and hot but it was rarely the super soaking, several towels syndrome, which I had constantly last cycle doing EOD.

Back