Help my girlfriend lose a tiny bit of fat!

Trenaject

Get Ripped Not Ripped Off
So this is the deal,
Im trying to help my girlfriend burn a little bit of fat without her having to hit the gym(for now). She was in the gym with me for a good 4 months, doing some cardio and a tiny bit of weight training. Lost about 2-3lbslbs an looked great, without any type of diet what so ever. She if a very petite girl, has a very small bone structure and not alot of muscle.

Stats:
5'3
128lbs
20yrs old

As of right now shes not capable to get into the gym. Shes a waitress at a very busy restaurant and does alot of running and fast pace walking for about 4-6 hrs a day, 5-6 days a week.

So what I need help with is how to start for her to lose some weight. She cant eat while shes working, so its hard to work with her on a diet. And this is where i need help working around those hrs she cant eat. Il do my best to write up a rough diet for her, and some of you guys can chime in on some things and critique it.

If anyones needs some more info on anything/her il do the best of my knowledge to give more info if needed.

Any Input is greatly appreciated :)

I think a lot of people get stuck in the same situation; can't make it to the gym and have a hard time finding time to eat right. If she can't get to the gym then her diet is going to have to be strict for her to drop some weight. As much as it sucks she's gotta find time to eat. If her metabolism sucks then you know as well as I do she's not going to change. When she does find time to eat does she over-do it? Everybody falls into the same trap. We miss a meal and over eat on the next one. Unfortunately there isn't a magical pill to help her out. There are diet pills loaded win caffeine and other stimulants, but of she isn't eating and just popping pills she's going to feel like crap. I'm sure there is some form of cardio she can do at the house? I know the P90x and insanity workouts are killer cardio DVDs. Have you figured out her daily maintance calories?

girlfriend weight

for gods sake don't marry her, she'll gain more within a month....lol

just kidding, but do you have stairs in your house or apartment building? they are great cardio, and if she can go up quickly and then catch her breath going down, it's very similar to interval training. plus her legs will look great in no time. she can count the number of times up and then add volume as she goes. try it out.

hope this helps. good luck.

So this is the deal,
Im trying to help my girlfriend burn a little bit of fat without her having to hit the gym(for now). She was in the gym with me for a good 4 months, doing some cardio and a tiny bit of weight training. Lost about 2-3lbslbs an looked great, without any type of diet what so ever. She if a very petite girl, has a very small bone structure and not alot of muscle.

Stats:
5'3
128lbs
20yrs old

As of right now shes not capable to get into the gym. Shes a waitress at a very busy restaurant and does alot of running and fast pace walking for about 4-6 hrs a day, 5-6 days a week.

So what I need help with is how to start for her to lose some weight. She cant eat while shes working, so its hard to work with her on a diet. And this is where i need help working around those hrs she cant eat. Il do my best to write up a rough diet for her, and some of you guys can chime in on some things and critique it.

If anyones needs some more info on anything/her il do the best of my knowledge to give more info if needed.

Any Input is greatly appreciated :)

One word... Diet, there's nothing else more effective, it's all about calories in vs calories out.. based on her stats her TDEE should be roughly around (1,689) so she needs to keep this in mind. If she's looking to lose fat, she needs to eat 300-500 calories below her TDEE.
There really isn't a one diet "fit all" we are all different & our bodies react different to diets. She needs to make sure she's getting at least 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight, complex carbs & some good sources of fat.
The ideal thing would be for her to build some muscle, since muscle tissue burns more calories than fat tissue...so the more muscle mass the more fat loss.

If she has 2 days off during the week, she can workout these days, 30 min can do wonders.. she doesn't even need to join a gym, there's lots of different excercises she can do at home with little or no equipement.

Good luck to her :)

My gf too is in service industry but shes a bartender... I switched her diet to more green veggies and less starches and made a huge difference not only in weight but also her migraines and headaches almost completely gone and she was always in a better mood... another thing you can do since shes a waitress is get her the shape up shoes or strap ankle weights to her if she wears slacks... those help a ton and is pretty much a workout in themselves if she can wear em... but like mrs p said diet is a huge portion of her losing weight..

One word... Diet, there's nothing else more effective, it's all about calories in vs calories out.. based on her stats her TDEE should be roughly around (1,689) so she needs to keep this in mind. If she's looking to lose fat, she needs to eat 300-500 calories below her TDEE.
There really isn't a one diet "fit all" we are all different & our bodies react different to diets. She needs to make sure she's getting at least 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight, complex carbs & some good sources of fat.
The ideal thing would be for her to build some muscle, since muscle tissue burns more calories than fat tissue...so the more muscle mass the more fat loss.

If she has 2 days off during the week, she can workout these days, 30 min can do wonders.. she doesn't even need to join a gym, there's lots of different excercises she can do at home with little or no equipement.

Quality post! :D

I agree, diet and exercise is key. You could look into an over the counter Thermogenic, like Cellucors' HD...or just be irresponsible and cram some Clenbuterol in her system.

Mrs P. Thank you for your reply. Im going to try to write up a rough diet plan for her sometime this weekend. I havent had time thats why I havent posted it yet but I will. Im going to do the best to my knowledge, and il post here an maybe you can help me critique it a little?

I agree, diet and exercise is key. You could look into an over the counter Thermogenic, like Cellucors' HD...or just be irresponsible and cram some Clenbuterol in her system.

She bought a thermogenic, but need to be more consist taking it!! I would never give her clen, shed probably freak the fuck out cuz shes very paranoid with shit like that. Sometimes shes afraid of advil?! Dont ask why but she is...

Mrs P. Thank you for your reply. Im going to try to write up a rough diet plan for her sometime this weekend. I havent had time thats why I havent posted it yet but I will. Im going to do the best to my knowledge, and il post here an maybe you can help me critique it a little?

Sure, post it up.

use this advice at your own risk but I feel like otc stims are garbage if she is willing to use pills maybe start her 12.5 ephedrine see how it effects her then bump it up to 25mg ed if she can handle it 2 weeks on 2 off this is a shitty way to loose weight but if your not gonna diet and from what it sounds like not eat either then this would most likely work however its a gimmic for most people including me b/c u gain it back in the end its all about diet bro try and figure out a good one for her that she can stick to

5'3" and 128 isnt that bad, but then again I dont know her composition. One thing to look at is have her write down everything she eats for a week. Look for empty calories. I know I cut regular pop out my diet and in a month lost 10lbs when I was younger. Things like that star bucks latte, donut every day. Shave 3-500 calories a day on stupid crap and you would be amazed.

Also lookin into wraps, by it It Works, wife has been doing them and work great.

When I haven't found time to workout I'll do about 10-15 mins at home of bodyweight exercises without a break. It's cardio and resistance in one go. Get her to do it at a level that is a challenge for her. If she can do 10 push ups, see if she can do 5 clapping push ups etc..find exercises that can be dynamic and strung together. Really go for the burn.. It works! And yes diet.

check out bodyrocktv.com it's a home workout tabata type program with new routines all the time. (And the fitness instructor is smokin hot...)

I've worked in the service industry myself and as a result have met hundreds of women in this line of work. If she is in a fast -paced bar / restaurant , the daily vigors of the job itself should be enough to keep her fit and lean. The problem with this line of work is the job lends itself to bad lifestyle habits......drinking lots of coffee, snacking, and smoking, eating at bad times (1 -2am) then going to bed ! I think you get the picture and anyone who's worked in this industry as a server or bouncer can relate. With that said, the most important rule one should stick to is DIET. You say that your GF doesn't have time to eat through a 5-6 hour shift ???? First of all , any employee is deserving of 15 min break for every 4 hrs. worked. Now that's not enough time to sit down and enjoy a full meal, but if she was to make up a couple of small meals and pack a cooler and eat two 5- minute meals through her shift, this would be enough to keep her metabolism running and give her the food-energy to complete her shift at max-capacity. All the while, she if burning calories and not burning muscle, which is what her body will do if she doesn't consume the proper nutrients. Remember muscle helps burn fat ! So we want to preserve our muscle mass. A meal can consist of a small tuna salad or a cup of cottage cheese with pineapple or raspberries, or even some greek yogurt and a protein bar. Make sure she eats a good meal before her shift and a proper meal after. Avoid the coffee , juice ,and pop/soda. (LOL ...'Pop'.....ha you can tell I'm Canadian LOL)

Oh i think its a more difficult task for a women to do push ups,simply exercise is the key to reduce her weight and use balance diet.i know women have not enough time to take exercise because lots of work to do in homes,office try to get out her time and do exercise....avoid fatty acid these are not good for her.
locksmith

Last edited:
Back