Help needed. Fake gear and dont know what to do now.

lowt81

Long story short; been on doctor prescribed test e 125mg EW from january until june. Decided in june to do a blast of sustanon 300, injected 150mg 2ew + anavar 20mg ED. Also added hcg 250iu 2ew two weeks ago.
Blood results came in and fsh/lh <0,1. Test is almost gone so can conclude that the sust is fake.
I have clomid and nolva on hand.

Please advise what the best course of action is now?

Yes not buying from that source again.

:'-(

Your LH and FSH should be at basically 0 while on exogenous steroids. So that looks correct. It means your HPTA is shut down.

What did your TT come in at?

My T was at 2.5. Im trying yo do a hpta restart because i want a second child. And to test if i can do without trt. Read a lot ans clomid could be a option instead of trt. I will start clomid 25mg ED on monday for 4 weeks. Getting blood checked in around 3 weeks.

Same Q, ^^^^^^ what is your Total Test level?

I know. Sorry about that. I just want to do whats best in regards to my situation and nobody gives clear answers. Anyway going with the clomid option as there have been studies confirming the effect.

What do you mean nobody gives clear answers? Your question was what do you do about fake gear, only answer is throw it in the trash and try to buy from a better source next time.

Then you say you want to do a HPTA restart, totally different question - and you already have your answer that you want to restart HPTA to increase sperm count.

Perhaps you could ask best way to restart HPTA after a long pause. It is probably more than just clomid for four weeks.

Back