help needed for diet? lack of eating?

garyr001

Hi guys
im working in afghanistan and the food they have at the chow hall is not the best its all processed typical greasey food, apart from the tuna and salad they have now im wondering is there even point just dieting with tuna and rice everyday for 6 weeks until my course is finished ( test enthate mon-thur - 500 mg x2 )
now the food is the hardest part i think im slacking with the lack of nutrition here that i have to deal with , we occasionally have chicken in the middle section and god knows if its even chicken , what do people suggest? my diet has been good so far

morning - 6 egg whites + 3 whole eggs 2 piece of toast 30g whey protein

9pm 4 egg whites protein shake

12 pm is lunch rice and tuna , or whatever protein they have avail on the main stands ( really difficult when they have meatballs and lasagne )

4 pm ill have tuna and rice with some veg , i mean a good portion of the tuna , which is revolting but gotta be done,

ill go to the gym after work is finished which is about 745

then after gym about 930 ill have a protein shake and then bed,

my job constists of 630-730

now i feel im not eating enough or just struggling can anyone add any info in here to put me in right direction this plan was orginal of 3j network but its getting hard with lack of food.

6ft
230 lbs
18% bf
on test enthate mon-thur 500 mg a week

thank guys

got to get that bf down. hope you like tuna. is there nothing else to eat around there? fruits? do you have access to afgan food? that food will drop pounds off of you for sure.

whats your goal with this cycle ? you say you feel like your not getting enough food, yet at 230 pounds and 18% bf you should be in a calorie deficit and cutting anyways- so think of not having access to food as a good thing. its easier to cut with less access to food.

if a lot of the food you have access to is fatty , then simply remove a lot of the carbs from your diet. heck you could get ripped eating Mcdonalds every day if your in a hypo caloric state and know how to select proper foods at proper times and your training.

yeah there's fruit etc just really tuna and rice tonne fair , the main courses are all like tacos,wings,hamburgers it's no good! tuna and eggs is the main thing! my goals to cut down try to burn this fat at the same time while building muscle but trying to not let my body to get to the muscle. just thought there could be a few things added or adjusted by all means if it's eating 10'kg of tuna a day and 30 eggs lol
thanks guys

Thank you for your service brother. Merry Christmas.

You have to make due with what you have available. Protein is most important. Get 100 grams a day or more if possible. Just keep lbm up.

Paul

thanks buddy
yeah i'm just wondering if i'm eating rice and tuna everyday will have a dramatic impact on my health with mercury overload .

thanks buddy
yeah i'm just wondering if i'm eating rice and tuna everyday will have a dramatic impact on my health with mercury overload .
eat up son get that protein into you. id be more worried about that lead flying around there than some mercury in tuna.

whats up brother.. email me.. lets see what we can do to make this whole thing easier for you

hey bud sorry well my sex drive hasn't increased although people saying i'm getting bigger , i genuine think my estrogen is fucked! after last time i thought it would be cool to take 75mg of turinabol thinking it was a miracle pill.. learned my lesson there ..

hey bud sorry well my sex drive hasn't increased although people saying i'm getting bigger , i genuine think my estrogen is fucked! after last time i thought it would be cool to take 75mg of turinabol thinking it was a miracle pill.. learned my lesson there ..
Of course your high estrogen is killing your sex drive. 500mg test and no AI usually leads to high e2

.5 of adex eod ??? Well man I completely Crashed my estradiol at 0.5 mg of adex eod in only 1 week ( 500mg test E ew ). I was lethargic as fuck, I was sleeping after each workout, no appetite at all and NO SEX DRIVE.. It was horrible. 0.25mg eod did the thing for me.

Yea I like my e2 on the higher side if I took .5 of adex every day id be in a world of shit
Id go . 5 evrey 3 or 4 days the first cycle I ever ran 500mgs of test e for about 12 weeks front loaded with sust I didn't use an ai at all I had no high e sides and felt great the whole Time

Back