Help on CLEN!!!!!!

Juicing

Today was my first day on clenbuterol and I took 50mcgs. About 30mins later my heart rate at rest is up to 150bpm right now. I hear ringing in my ear it's a constant ringing.

Is this normal?

How long until these effects stop?

I'm ganna go down to 20mcg per day.

clen is crap bro... the shit can f you up as you now know. the results are minimal at best and the impact on your cardio system can be extremely detrimental. throw the shit away.

dude... do you have any idea what the F you ingested, clenbuterol??? yes, clen accelerates HR... now stfu and listen, throw the clen down the shitter. haha

Yes I know about the heart rate but its up to 150bpm! I just wasn't sure if that's too high I hear my heart rate in my ear!!!

Can you tell me how long until the effects stop?

Yes I know about the heart rate but its up to 150bpm! I just wasn't sure if that's too high I hear my heart rate in my ear!!!

Can you tell me how long until the effects stop?

thats way to damn high!!! Don't know when it will stop but that could cause some serious damage.

Yes it is normal...it is clenbuterol. do you even know what it is? now I would listen to the advice and throw it away. Good diet, training, and gear can help you lose fat just fine. DNP also helps too haha

it will stop as soon as it kills you.lol jk just relax you will be ok but listen to everyone and throw that shit away!

Ok I understand that I need to throw it away.

I pretty just want too know how much longer until heart beat goes back down and ringing stops

You took too much obviously.

I've been there.

The feeling sucks and its probably going to be catabolic for you but now you've learned your lesson:

Start Slow

When did all the kids decide clen is not safe? You're a moron for taking 50mcg on first dose.

OP no one can tell you when your heart rate will slow... Everyone is different. Yes this is a common side effect with clen. How is it dosed... Are you sure you only took 50 mcg? Are you sure your calculating your HR correctly. I mean no offense but you do not sound like you did enough research before starting down this road. Come off a few days do some research and if you decide to go back on start SLOW and LOW

I wouldn't say it's "normal" for your heart rate to go to 150 BPM on 50 mcg. of clenbuterol. I've been up to almost 3x that much and my resting heart rate didn't crack 90. It's been a long time since I've used clenbuterol but that isn't because I think its terrible like everybody else in this thread seems to think. 150 BPM is high but your max heart rate is probably well over 180 so it isn't going to do any damage in my opinion.

It is true to a point that everyone is different regarding how different substances affect them, but I wouldn't call you an idiot for starting with 50 mcg. per day, it isn't all that much. Also, the half life of clenbuterol is 36 hours or so, which means that after 36 hours half of it is inactive, 36 hours after than it's down to 25%, and so on. So, although you may be uncomfortable now, you'll be ok and probably will feel a lot more normal tomorrow. I suspect it isn't just the clenbuterol that has your HR at 150, I think it's anxiety also. Chill bro, you'll be ok.

I wouldn't say it's "normal" for your heart rate to go to 150 BPM on 50 mcg. of clenbuterol. I've been up to almost 3x that much and my resting heart rate didn't crack 90. It's been a long time since I've used clenbuterol but that isn't because I think its terrible like everybody else in this thread seems to think. 150 BPM is high but your max heart rate is probably well over 180 so it isn't going to do any damage in my opinion.

It is true to a point that everyone is different regarding how different substances affect them, but I wouldn't call you an idiot for starting with 50 mcg. per day, it isn't all that much. Also, the half life of clenbuterol is 36 hours or so, which means that after 36 hours half of it is inactive, 36 hours after than it's down to 25%, and so on. So, although you may be uncomfortable now, you'll be ok and probably will feel a lot more normal tomorrow. I suspect it isn't just the clenbuterol that has your HR at 150, I think it's anxiety also. Chill bro, you'll be ok.
As a general rule, max HR is 220 minus age. Superventricular tachycardia is defined as a heart rate above 150. The problem with this is that when your HR gets around 150 or so the ventricals don't have time to fill before the heart beats, so your cardiac output(the amount of blood your heart pumps out) is actually substantially less than what your output is during your resting heart rate, it is called the "sponge theory" in cardiology. This can cause dizzyness when the low blood output reduces o2 to the brain enough to cause symptoms.

The stress placed on the heart itself at such a high rate is definitely not good but is unlikely to do damage at the moment as long as you're not taking it on a regular basis over extended periods of time. Your tinnitus(ear ringing) is caused by hypertension.

Back