Help Pinpoint Exactly Where I should Inject. (Quad)

Nitszo

Anabolic Wannabe
1219521.jpg

This is not my quad,
This is currently where I was injecting.
half the time i had to stop and just use glute.
I have looked at Spot injections and have tried each method but hit nerves every single time.
This is the only place that I have found personally that I can inject without hitting nerves.
Usually its 3/5 (3times hitting nerves).

My legs are very sensitive, not sure why.
I can feel the needle completely, breaking the skin and entering the muscle.. its not pleasant.

Anyone can help?

I go on the outside of the quad with a 23g 1.5 and only hit a nerve there once. I cant shoot my glute, to akward for me, twisting around.

I go on the outside of the quad with a 23g 1.5 and only hit a nerve there once. I cant shoot my glute, to akward for me, twisting around.

Possible you could show me a pic man? I really need help with this, otherwise ill have to continue shooting like this and I really hate it.

Also, I do get slight cramps when i twist, i gotta stretch before glute injections.
Nothing like getting a cramp when you're aspirating.

im the same as you my legs dont like it either and have lots of nerves all over the fn place have you tried to explore any new muscles? i just started my pecs and love it....

I have only done Delts,Glute & Right Quad.
I don't like the feeling of sticking it in my biceps, and Pec I am worried about hitting my lungs or something similar like ribs.
I hit bone doing 3rd Glute injection, felt it scraping..

Possible you could show me a pic man? I really need help with this, otherwise ill have to continue shooting like this and I really hate it.

Also, I do get slight cramps when i twist, i gotta stretch before glute injections.
Nothing like getting a cramp when you're aspirating.

Cant seem to get one up from my EVO...The way nurse told me is ' one hand lenght below the hip bone and one hand above the the knee, on the outside of the quad. Hope that helps,Bro.

I usually go more like where I put the arrow on your pic. As Park said one hand up from knee, one hand down from hip bone and a bit to the outside (but not on the side).

I usually go more like where I put the arrow on your pic. As Park said one hand up from knee, one hand down from hip bone and a bit to the outside (but not on the side).

Cool thanks man, will keep this and try it next time

If twisting around is to awkward just hold the needle at your glute and back into a wall. lol

Nah, I always stand straight up, hands by my side and wherever the palm of my hand is i move it half palm to left and pin there you have about a baseball size area to pin and be fine in all my experience pinning quads.

Back