Help save the newbie

I have found this for you...taken from IFL.

"This is for 20mg/ml @ 100ml

2g of Turanibol, 2ml of BA 6ml of BB 2ml cinnamon flavor oil and 88 ml of PEG 300. I mixed all in a beaker and then heated. Took about 15 min of heat .

You can get another flavor if you want, you will find allot of nice ones at www.lemelange.com"

Hope this helps :)

not too sure about a recipe for Everclear though and OT...but EC is used in MANY liquid oral recipes....I wonder if anyone has bothered makin OT in injectable form.

Kuzin Tarell said:
I have found this for you...taken from IFL.

"This is for 20mg/ml @ 100ml

2g of Turanibol, 2ml of BA 6ml of BB 2ml cinnamon flavor oil and 88 ml of PEG 300. I mixed all in a beaker and then heated. Took about 15 min of heat .

You can get another flavor if you want, you will find allot of nice ones at www.lemelange.com"

Hope this helps :)
thanks a lot bro.

i guess my only last question is if everclear can be used in making the tbol in any way shape or form.

we already answered your questions.

everclear for the nolva and straight oil for the t-bol.

and so what if the nolva dont stay in solution. a little heat and its good to go. 40mg/ml works fine.

Perfection Awaits said:
alright thanks. I looked up a buncha stuff and i think i figured it out. I have a big ass bottle of EC, and i'm going to actualy do 20mg/ml so its easier to dose fr the nolva, and i'm gonna try the tbol at either 10-20mg/ml and if it doesnt mix im just gonna shake it like hell before i take it. I dont feel like ordering oils online. I dont like usuin my card if u found out from other threads lol. thanks pullin

the powder in oil is gona be a suspension. shake and draw with an eye dropper. or an 18g pin. i usually heat my a bit first in the mico wave to lower viscocity and help it mix better. . 25seconds.

Back