Help! Very high E2 and prolactin levels

HuskyWolf

Hello everyone.

I ran a cycle a while back, 10 weeks test e, with kick start 4 weeks dbol. I was taking Aromasin 12.5 EOD, and for pct 4 weeks nolva + colmin (40/20/20/20, 150/100/50/50).
I didn't got any gyno or any side-effect. But just recently I decided to get my blood work done to see if everything was fine . And the results came in quite alarming.

Test: 549.35 ng/dL (normal range, 260-1000 ng/dL)
E2 (Estradiol): 38.96 pg/mL (normal range, 0-39 pg/mL)
Vitamin D Total: 12.67 ng/mL (normal, 30-100 ng/mL)
LH: 9.18 mIU/ml (normal range, 1.5-9.3 mIU/ml)
FSH: 2.96 mIU/ml (normal range, 1.4-18 mIU/ml)
Prolactin: 33.13 ng/ml (normal range, 2.1-17.7 ng/ml)

So, the E2 and prolactin level are not quite right. But one thing is I don't have any puffy nips or something, that might indicate any gyno, no itchiness or anything, but still. I have done some research, and have laid out a plan, but before starting anything, wanted to get some other opinions.

First thing I found is that if you control E2, prolactin will itself be controlled a bit. Basically, primary target should be controlling E2 and then the prolcatin. So I am right on that research or did I miss something? Now, Test to E2 ratio should be from 25-40. But mine is about 14 (549.96/38.96) So if bring down E2, it would also help me get my test levels up.

Now, I have armoasin, arimidex, letro, but I don't have caber (or parmi) (for caber I read is the go to thing for prolectin). But here's what I have laid out, please critique this.

--------
Week 1:
Letro 1mg ED (for 1 week) (for E2)
L-Dopa: 500mg ED (for prolactin as I don't have caber or parmi)
Vitex: (how much?) ED
Vitamin B6: 600mg ED

Week 2:
Armidex 1mg ED OR Aromasin 25mg EOD
L-Dopa: 500mg ED (for prolactin as I don't have caber or parmi)
Vitex: (how much?) ED
Vitamin B6: 600mg ED

After that I'll get my blood work done again, and see how it is going.

Should I add something more, or am I missing something in here?

How long has it been since you finished your PCT that these blood results were taken?

I really wouldn't worry about the E2 being high because its not that high. The Prolactin being high is a little strange though. Me personally.. I wouldn't do anything yet. If you aren't feeling any bad side effects from it don't sweat it.

If you are just a few weeks removed from the end of your PCT your HPTA is still trying to fix itself. You should have a better idea of what your body is doing at about 2-3 months post PCT.

I will tell you not to take anything to combat high E2. You will tank yourself and have a whole lot of other problems.

Whats your BF%?

You're worrying too much for these e2 levels... they didn't even pass the maximum range and some e2 ARE NEEDED TO STIMULATE MUSCLE GROWTH 1mg letro ed is overkilling you will crash them in 1 day so bad choiche. About prolactin yes it's high but if you dont have sides i guess, you did the nromal bloodwork or specified prolactin 3phase controls? I mean when they stick needle inside your body and pickup blood in different time because sometimes when they put the needle prolactin spike for a reaction and levels are not accurated.

How long has it been since you finished your PCT that these blood results were taken?

I really wouldn't worry about the E2 being high because its not that high. The Prolactin being high is a little strange though. Me personally.. I wouldn't do anything yet. If you aren't feeling any bad side effects from it don't sweat it.

If you are just a few weeks removed from the end of your PCT your HPTA is still trying to fix itself. You should have a better idea of what your body is doing at about 2-3 months post PCT.

I will tell you not to take anything to combat high E2. You will tank yourself and have a whole lot of other problems.

Whats your BF%?

It's been more than 4-5 months since my last cycle. About BF%, it's 12-13%.

You're worrying too much for these e2 levels... they didn't even pass the maximum range and some e2 ARE NEEDED TO STIMULATE MUSCLE GROWTH 1mg letro ed is overkilling you will crash them in 1 day so bad choiche. About prolactin yes it's high but if you dont have sides i guess, you did the nromal bloodwork or specified prolactin 3phase controls? I mean when they stick needle inside your body and pickup blood in different time because sometimes when they put the needle prolactin spike for a reaction and levels are not accurated.

Thanks for the reply. It was a normal bloodwork. If letro is too strong, I'll probably start 25mg Aromasin for a week along with Vitex, then get the blood work done again, and will post a reply.

It's been 4-5 months since you were last on gear?

Did you run pct?

I would stay away from caber and letro... no need for either

Your test levels are damn good for a guy off the sauce!

Back