HELP! WHICH ONE? Zambon Winny ED? OR FINA EOD & Winny EOD?

M56M

I need some opinions on this option right here.

It is going to be for a total of 8 weeks. Now should i do Zambon Winstrol (winny) ED OR do Zambon Winstrol (winny) EOD, and Fina EOD for eight weeks?

now at this point, its time to get ripped, so what would be the best choice?

Thanks for the help guys, you are all great .

M56M

Zambon ED + Tren ED + Prop ED
or Zambon EOD (drinking it EOD) + TrenED + Prop ED or EOD
or Zambon EOD (drinking it EOD) + Prop EOD

That wasnt on your list, but from your choices I would have picked neither. AT least through in 175mg prop/wk. I wouldnt do EOD with tren either. Prop you could, and Zams you could, drinking it on the other EOD's..so its still ED really.

You could do Tren ED via slin pin. 29 1/2" guage works fine in arms, delts, and quads. Just push down on it hard so you dimple in your skin some. Then you could do Zam+Prop EOD mixed together just fine.

Im on fina/winny eod with some prop and loving the results.

My first cycle was fina/winny eod and it was great.

M56M said:
It is going to be for a total of 8 weeks. Now should i do Zambon Winstrol (winny) ED OR do Zambon Winstrol (winny) EOD, and Fina EOD for eight weeks?
If you're suggesting that you're going to use Winstrol (winny) by itself def. go with the winny/fina combo...IMO Winstrol (winny) should never be cycled solo

ive always believed that zambons have a half life of 12 hours, so you need to inj or drink ed at least that is what i have been doing and it seems to work great.

I would do the fina/prop every day and drink the Winstrol (winny) (also every day). Actually, I am going to do this starting around May.

The reason for this (and please correct me if I'm wrong): if you're shooting the fina and prop ED, and both are 1 ml each, I'd rather not add one more ml (the winny) and be shooting 3 ml every day.

Make sense?

Guys thank you very much, i am going to shorten it to 6 weeks and do Fina/prop/winny ED.

now how many would do 6 weeks as opposed to 8 weeks? and vice versa?

M56M

make sure you take some r-ALA or Silymarin, or some kind of liver protectant, and get your diet down and have everything planned and scheduled for the whole week

Thanks Grafix-gnc,

Yeah i know that not wanting to stop feeling...haha.

do you hold any water on prop?

M56M

Back