Help with a couple ideas

Hyperlite

I'd appreciate your input on a couple ideas I had for various cutting schemes. Personal experiences/accounts would be great.

My Stats:
20yrs old
5'11
180lbs
32" waist (widdest point)
I'd guess about 12% bodyfat (give or take)

Diet:My diet is totally off the wall and I doubt anyone will agree with me on it, it's a personal theory of mine that worked really for me. I used to be 240lbs and have a 43"+ waist line back in high school....

Training:Cardio 4-5 times a week(I bartend as well so there is some added running around), weight train 5 times a week as well, and train abs 3x a week.

here's my ideas:

Clen/keto/<insert any EF thermogenic>
- I figure the caffeine and other herbs in the thermo will help with water reduction.

-or-

Clen/keto/lasix & aldactone combo/Potassium supp.

-or-

Ephedrine/<insert EF Thermo>

-or-

adderall/<thermo>/lasix & aldactone/Potassium supp.

**adderall/thermo combo worked really, i just finished it up about 3 weeks ago...I have script for adderall and i take as perscribed, so no LE worries...

The plan is to go 10-12 weeks, then 3 weeks off, then 10-12wks again.

goals:I'm striving to get down to about 9% BF and have a 30" waist and maintain it daily. Although a cartoon, the picture in my avatar is the body I want.

as stated earlier, any input is greatly appreciated and i'm always for hearing new ideas.

Last edited:
Hyperlite said:
I'd appreciate your input on a couple ideas I had for various cutting schemes. Personal experiences/accounts would be great.

My Stats:
20yrs old
5'11
180lbs
32" waist (widdest point)
I'd guess about 12% bodyfat (give or take)

here's my ideas

Clen/keto/<insert any EF thermogenic>

-or-

Clen/keto/lasix & aldactone combo/Potassium supp.

-or-

Ephedrine/<insert EF Thermo>

-or-

adderall/<thermo>/lasix & aldactone/Potassium supp.

**adderall/thermo combo worked really, i just finished it up about 3 weeks ago...I have script for adderall and i take as perscribed, so no LE worries...

goals: I'm striving to get down to about 9% BF and have a 30" waist and maintain it daily. Although a cartoon, the picture in my avatar is the body I want.

as stated earlier, any input is greatly appreciated and i'm always for hearing new ideas.
leave off the lasix/water pills . stick with clen/eca/keto

a clen/t3 combo can work wonders with proper diet and cardio

it has really worked well for me in the past.
im doing and e/c/a right now and having great results thus far.

make sure to read up on t3 if you plan on using it,...

Dawg: so you think i should Ephedrine along with the Clen or is that a typo-?

Hammer: I agree with T3, but the risks outweight possible benefits in my opinion. Especially at my age....

Hyperlite said:
Dawg: so you think i should Ephedrine along with the Clen or is that a typo-?

Hammer: I agree with T3, but the risks outweight possible benefits in my opinion. Especially at my age....
clen 2 weeks / eca 2 weeks :)

I would just diet down with some ECA, at your age and stats it shouldnt be a problem loosing a few lbs

i agree lay off the powerfull diuretics, but if you are looking to shed some water, you might want to look into Dandellion root...

dont forget to drink lots of water.... i read about a study in germany that found that patients who drank 2+ liters of water increased their metabolism, and enhanced thermogenesis, helping them to lose weight

water will be very helpful since your clen and ECA will make you sweat considerably

an E/C/A stack combined with clen or other fatoptimizer will do wonders.I know that with an E/C/A stack containing real ephedrine will do you real wonders in 3-4 weeks. If you are planning to run it for 12 weeks that is a stretch imo. Having a proper diet and cardio with the E/C/A will do the trick. Remember that even if you arent feeling the jitteryfeeling after about 2 weeks of ephedrine it is still burning fat and increasing dose is unneccessary.

Back