T3 Cutting cycle Need help and info

EasternLegend

Hello all,

Created this thread just to get some basic info and dosing and personal feedback and info for T3.

I have clen and have been taking this it has gave me some ok results and it is nothing new to me, i am also wondering if you can stack T3 and clen.

The T3 bottle is 30mL 150mcg/mL just wondering how to dose this on the oral syringe i have now that i have been using with my clen and keto.

What would be the dosing and how long can you stay on this i know it eats muscles would a test booster and creatine help a bit.

Still need to purchase the T3 but just wanted to create this thread to get some info and dosing and what i need to do for a successful T3 clen cycle.

I sure hope you are running at least test along with the the t3 or you will be looking at some major muscle loss. T3 is catabolic, combine it with clen and it's even worse in that regard

Just to be a bit more clear and some background info in regards to me cutting weight and getting T3 and using it.

I know a lot of people are saying the only way to be on T3 is to do it with AAS but i will not be on AAS while using T3. I am not to concerned of the fact that some of the weight i loose will be muscle. Also what would be best to do T3 alone or with Clen/Keto?What kind of muscle loss would occur while on T3 and would taking a Test booster/PH and Creatine help anything or is it pointless? I have a good amount of muscle mass on my frame, but my goal is to loose weight and then from starting at a benchmark to build muscle loose weight, goal weight would be 215. Also what training or cardio would be best during the T3 cycle, i was going to do LISS on cardio days and some split bodypart bodybuilding style routines. I also need some examples of weeks for being on T3 and dosages to take. I really do not want to mess around with my thyroid at all and i want to be safe with the dosage and time i am on T3. I will be ordering Liquid T3 30mL 150mcg/mL soon from a site. When i was on clen and keto i had the oral syringes that go to 1.0 ml so i was just wondering how i would measure the T3.For the people who have used T3 , please give me any info feedback and your results while using it.Also I know there is the T3 A complete guide i still will be reading this soon i have been super busy with work and life.

Stats
6 foot
age 25

Just to be a bit more clear and some background info in regards to me cutting weight and getting T3 and using it.

I know a lot of people are saying the only way to be on T3 is to do it with AAS but i will not be on AAS while using T3. I am not to concerned of the fact that some of the weight i loose will be muscle. Also what would be best to do T3 alone or with Clen/Keto?What kind of muscle loss would occur while on T3 and would taking a Test booster/PH and Creatine help anything or is it pointless? I have a good amount of muscle mass on my frame, but my goal is to loose weight and then from starting at a benchmark to build muscle loose weight, goal weight would be 215. Also what training or cardio would be best during the T3 cycle, i was going to do LISS on cardio days and some split bodypart bodybuilding style routines. I also need some examples of weeks for being on T3 and dosages to take. I really do not want to mess around with my thyroid at all and i want to be safe with the dosage and time i am on T3. I will be ordering Liquid T3 30mL 150mcg/mL soon from a site. When i was on clen and keto i had the oral syringes that go to 1.0 ml so i was just wondering how i would measure the T3.For the people who have used T3 , please give me any info feedback and your results while using it.Also I know there is the T3 A complete guide i still will be reading this soon i have been super busy with work and life.

Stats
6 foot
age 25

Do yourself a favor bro and toss the t3. Unless you use AAS you will only look like a smaller version of your current self. Just do an ECA stack until you develop the stones to pinn yourself

I like the raw truth from you fellas, and you guys are just looking out and providing your feedback on what I posted. Ok my previous job a few years back I was working in a warehouse as a package handler. So I was super super active I was younger and weighed around 200, the 50 pound gain has been steady over the years. I just really want to get the weight off and down to a good benchmark but I want to do it safely and be smart about it. Also last year I was on a cut and got down to about 228 from 260, used MFP and calculated my tdee I was doing a lot of cardio and some 2 days. Had some things happen with work and my life binged and regained the weight back, I am in a new city and an I have a new job. From the sounds of things and experience that you guys have with T3 it sounds like something that will eat away years of muscle and you guys understand the loss is not worth the risk. Here is my thoughts would doing a low dosage of T3 at 50mcg be ok? Or would it still eat away muscle. If I even do T3 I want to make it a very short cycle and loose around 30-40 pounds but I am very concerned a good amount will be muscle. I think if anything sticking with clen and keto sounds like the best option which I can do and with a calorie deficit. Any of you have great results or experience with clen and keto.

Fuck all that T3 and clen bullshit right now brother. Get your shit (DIET) dialed in and melt that fat ass to what you desire. Best advice I can give you, save your cash on drugs and give 3J a holler. Drugs won't touch a fucked up diet. No quick fix brother...

Yes - I have and would recommend not running it without AAS... however it looks like you're determined to do so anyway
so you should know as much as possible about it...

T3 is the most active thyroid hormone in the body so it should be used properly and with caution.

Even though your dose of 30-45 isn't that high... it's best to taper up and down at the beginning and end of your cycle - if
you stick with the 30-45, I would start with half your planned dose and increase the other half after two weeks... and discontinued
in an increment of 4-7 days.

Cycles are usually no more than 6 weeks, and should "NOT" be stopped abruptly... this is so the body has time to readjust its
endogenous hormone production.

The reason for running it with AAS is obviously to avoid muscle loss... but if you run it too high you can easily put yourself
into a catabolic state.

One thing to note is that it is NOT a magic pill or potion... I've ran it properly with great success, but I've also ran it
too high - lost muscle and gained body fat... the catholic effect threw my thyroid off track and set me back everything I gained
from the previous cycle.

Going back to my opening statement - you really should not run it, unless you run AS at the same time.

If you're going to take T3 run it with test.
What's the issue with you not wanting to use testosterone?
You might as well just get some and use it...you won't be disappointed.

Ok just updating you guys went ahead and purchased Liquid T3 60mL 150mcg/mL.

Now as far as AAS or Test options what would be a good route to take or the most beginner AAS to stack with this, and i know there is oral and pill form please fill me in or PM Me.

Should be a lot of threads on first cycle options.
Run test and an AI, then do PCT.
It's really simple.
On here there have been dozens of people who have outlined what to do.
Start with the stickes then use the search engine.

Back