Help With Acne

grafixLSUalum

Acne is an inflammatory skin disorder characterized by pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads. I am pretty sure ya'll know how you can get acne and the majority of yall dont get it cause you just hit puberty. But heres some info on how acne occurs: It ussually arises at puberty, when the body dramatizically increases its production of androgens (male sex hormones). These hormones stimulate the production of keratin (a type of protein) and sebum (an oily skin lubricant). If sebum is secreted faster than it can move through the pores,a blemish arises. The escess oil makes the pores sticky, allowing bacteria to become trapped inside. Blakcheads form when the sebum combines with skin pigments and plug the pores. If scales below the skin pigments become filled with sebum, whitehaeds appear. Now, since were done with the nasty description... heres how you would treat it using alternative methods such as herbs and other natural compunds.

Acidophilus - This replenishes essential bacteria to reduce outbreaks
Chromium picolinate - Aids in reducing the infections of skin
Colloidal Silver - a natural antibiotic
EFA's - Supplies essential gammalinolic acid. Needed to keep the skin smooth and soft, repair tissues, and dissolve fatty deposits that block pores.
Potassium - A deficiency of pattasium has been associated with acne.. i dunno
Vitamin A - To strengthen the protective epithelian tissue
Vitamin B Complex - Important for healthy skin
Extra Vitamin B3 - improves circulation of blood to the skin
Vitamin D3 - Promotes healng and tissue repair
Zinc - Aids in healing of tissue and helps to prevent scarring
Lavender Oil - good antibiotic and antisceptic
Tee Tree Oil a natural antibiotic and antisceptic
Alfalfa

a bath with
1cup bleach and
2 cup epsonsalts
helps also

ps try to keep water temp low very hot water make the bleach not work

Tattoomeblew said:
LANWSAVER what is guggle?

You asked for it!!

Yes, of course I'm joking-who in their right mind would seriously talk about something called "Huggulee Guggulee"? What we're actually going to discuss is an herb called Commiphora Mukul, otherwise known as Guggul. Just as this plant has extremely unique and interesting names, so it also has extremely unique and interesting effects on the human body. In fact, Guggul is such a useful herb that when you learn about it you'll never want to poke fun at it again.
Grown in India, Guggul is a tree which exudes a resinous sap out of incisions that are made in its bark. This resin has been used for centuries as part of India's traditional medicine called Ayurveda. In our modern world of advanced chemistry, this resinous sap is processed and purified, and then standardized for a given amount of its active constituents-Z and E Guggulsterones. These two compounds are plant sterols with a high degree of human bioactivity and have been shown in studies to affect many biological processes including thyroid metabolism, cholesterol management, and dermal (skin) function. In each of these areas, Guggulsterones were shown in studies to be highly effective modulators with near drug-like potency.

Bodybuilding, being a sport of aesthetics, is not only concerned about building solid muscle tissue but also reducing the amount of fat deposits. You might weigh 240 pounds and have a tremendous amount of muscular development but if you have two inches of subcutaneous fat all over your body you won't look all that great. You definitely won't be aesthetically pleasing and some people might even call you Doughboy. Well, if you're anything like the Guggul tree you won't want to be called names so you'll work hard at looking your best. Fortunately, in the case of fat loss, Guggul understands your dilemma and is right there to help you meet your goals.

I first became interested in Guggulsterones when I noticed a few studies on their thyroid stimulating properties. I discovered that Guggulsterones have a direct stimulating action on the thyroid gland through some or the other enzymatic mechanisms. One of the studies concluded that Guggulsterones are a viable option for the treatment of hypothyroidal conditions. With this information in hand, I immediately went out and obtained some standardized Guggul from my herbal supplier. This Guggul product was made from a yellowish powder and was claimed to be standardized to 2.5% Guggulsterones. I gave it to various people to test its effects on body temperature and fat loss. To my surprise, no one experienced any type of dramatic results on this product-even at high dosages.

My next step was to study how the Guggul was processed and to make sure I was getting the best material. After much research, I discovered that there are two ways of processing Guggul. One, using a solvent to extract the Guggulsterones, produces a low-potency yellowish powder. The other produces a high-potency coffee looking brown powder and is naturally processed according to ancient Indian practices. The product that I initially obtained was the low-potency, solvent extracted Guggul.

In hopes that there was a difference in effectiveness between the two types of extracts, I decided to obtain the high-potency brown powder. To my utter surprise, I discovered that nearly every product on the market was made from the yellowish, low-potency powder-the coffee looking extract just couldn't be found! In desperation, I decided to do a search in India in hopes of finding the required extract. After much ado, I found the elusive brown Guggul extract and I immediately ordered some for sampling.

This time when I gave it to people to try, something totally different occurred. Instead of having a minimal response, the Guggul extract caused its users to break into a sweat and feel very hot. Upon taking their body temperatures, some of these people noticed a dramatic increase. Amazingly, a few people reported body temperatures as high as 101 degrees.

What does all of this mean? First, only purchase a product that is made with a high potency, natural extract. Not only should the label indicate this fact, but it can be personally verified by opening one of the capsules. The material inside should be dark brown in color and have an odor similar to a mixture of coffee and raisins. Next, the warm/hot feeling, the sweating, and the rise in body temperature that was experienced are indeed a confirmation of Guggulsterone's thyroid stimulating ability. This is good news for those of us trying to lose weight-especially adipose tissue/fat stores.

When the thyroid gland is stimulated, it produces more thyroid hormones such as thyroxin. These thyroid hormones have a profound effect on the rate of metabolism including a direct catabolic effect on adipose tissue. Practically, this means that Guggulsterones will stimulate your thyroid to produce more thyroid hormones which in turn will raise your metabolic rate and burn more fat! Guggulsterones by themselves have been shown to work very well for fat loss but I have found a combination that is nothing short of amazing-Guggulsterones and an ECA stack such as Adipokinetix. We already know that Adipokinetix is an extremely potent fat burner but it does its work outside the realm of the thyroid.

It made sense to me that if one could combine the fat burning effects of the thyroid hormones with that of the adrenergic hormones (e.g. adrenaline) something very dramatic would result. Also, interesting is the fact that ECA type stacks tend to decrease the amount of thyroid hormones circulating in the blood over time. Guggulsterones do a great job of inhibiting this reduction, thus keeping all physiological fat burning systems operating at a maximum level.

The final ways that Guggulsterones can benefit in the fight to burn fat is in ketogenic diets and growth hormone use. Over time, ketogenic diets tend to reduce the thyroid's effectiveness by reducing the conversion of T4 to the more potent T3. Also, where Guggulsterones were taken daily for 3 months, they produced a progressive reduction in lesions in the majority of the patients. With tetracycline, the percentage reduction in the inflammatory lesions was 65.2% as compared to 68% with the Guggulsterones. As you can see, our friend Guggul is extremely potent at fighting acne.

Who can benefit from this? Hmmm!!! Well, as far as I can tell, nearly everyone. There is not a single person I know that would not like a better complexion. This is especially true for those on anabolic/androgenic steroids as these tend to increase the skin's oiliness and potential for acne. Let me guess - nobody is laughing at Mr. Huggulee Guggulee! Indeed, he might have a funny name but in my book he's a hero. Where else can you find a compound that will help you lose fat, improve your cholesterol profile, and at the same time improve your complexion? I've looked long and hard and have yet to find even one competitor.

Oh yeah! Before I forget, the dosage one should take is 30-60mg three times per day with meals.

Always remember though to find a product which contains the high potency naturally extracted Guggul! My final advice then is to go out and find this guy, shake his hand, and then reap the host of benefits that he brings.

b5 has been doing wonders for me right now i started breaking out from the deca i added all over the back of my head.

My argument to this post? Don't f*ck with Thyroid activity...........EVER! It is a very delicate gland that can be thrown out of balance quite easily and also an easy gland to cause irreversible irepairable damage to! I'm sure you hear a lot of bb's using T-3, guggleosterones, DNP (this effects the T-3 production significantly)....all w/o any lasting ill-effects. That's great if you are one of the lucky ones! It's a risk! Be careful and read up should you decide to f*ck with thyroid activity!

ok one thing

who specifically manufactures the best form of guggul now i wan tto try it but obviously the vitamin shoppe wont sell the high potency form. who are some manufactures that sell the high potency form?

minitor2

Great Post LawnSaver. Thanks for adding a link to this stuff too.

DRveejay11 said:
My argument to this post? Don't f*ck with Thyroid activity...........EVER! It is a very delicate gland that can be thrown out of balance quite easily and also an easy gland to cause irreversible irepairable damage to! I'm sure you hear a lot of bb's using T-3, guggleosterones, DNP (this effects the T-3 production significantly)....all w/o any lasting ill-effects. That's great if you are one of the lucky ones! It's a risk! Be careful and read up should you decide to f*ck with thyroid activity!

I agree that this may be dangerous. But your not shutting your throid down as in the case of when you use T-3. YOur just stimulating your thyroid , so I cant see how this could be too dangerous.

One way it is dangerous is the stimulation has a rebound effect....So it requires the amount of supplementation you were using indefinitely to maintain proper functioning..........That would be scary to me.......

Tattoomeblew said:
a bath with
1cup bleach and
2 cup epsonsalts
helps also

ps try to keep water temp low very hot water make the bleach not work
/

bleach??? what?? the only good thing i know that involves said word is the nirvana album of the same title. that being said i would reccomend nutrigena or how ever u spell that shit. the orange colored shit they sell at the grocery store. that and get a serious tan. oh and get laid alot!! that helps whatever ailes you!:D :D

whats seems to work for me is B5 (pantothenic Acid) at high dosages and Tea Tree Oil apllied topically to the affected areas, along with tanning

Back