Help with EC Stack & Anavar

miss_dee89

Hello :).

I'm new here so hoping I am posting in the right section and you go easy on me :).

A little bit about me :) , I am a 25 year old female, 5ft2 , 117 lbs and 22% body fat. I am hoping to lose approx 10lbs and get down to around 17% body fat for Ibiza in July.

So I am currently eating clean at a 600 calorie deficit averaging at 1000 - 1200 calories a day made up of (P40, C40 & F20). I do 20 minutes on the Elliptical in the morning 3 days a week, weight training 4 days a week and 1 HIIT session a week. I am planning on starting Insanity alongside The Brazilian Butt Lift in the next few weeks (which I will be upping my calorie intake accordingly).

I have taken an Anavar (10mg) & Clen (10mg - 60mg) stack a few months ago (after the Festive season had took its tole), which I only managed to continue for 3 weeks before tapering off due to the side effects of Clen (Malay Tiger), did not take to well to the constant shakes and palpitations :(.

Kind of fell of the wagon a little until 2 weeks ago when I started taking an EC Stack (16mg E & 100mg Caffine) 3 times a day. This has worked amazing and and I have gone from 122lbs to 117lbs and feeling good although ready to now up my game.

I really liked the strength gains I got from the Var (5mg tapered up to 10mg) even if it was only 3 weeks I still noticed a difference. My question is, can I stack Anavar with EC and if so what is the recommended doses? Or if not can anyone else suggest any other options of what I can take to help me reach my goals in 12weeks :/ .

There will be no negative sides or dangers mixing var with and EC or ECA stack unless YOU have individual health problems (high BP etc)

Back