Help with EQ cycle

vegasman

Here is the cycle my supplier recommended. I researched it and everything sounded good about it until I started reading some of the posts on here about EQ. Please tell me what might I expect on this cycle, ie. low sex drive, no gains, good gains etc..
I ma currently 5'7 and 175lbs about 11% BF. I have been working out for several years and have trouble breaking the 175/180 mark. I am looking to get up to maybe 195 but still be cut.

week 1-10- 400mg EQ (200mg twice a week)
week 1-10- 25mg proviron daily
week 13- 40mg Nolva + 100mg clomid daily
week 14- 30mg nolva+ 50 mg clomid daily
week 15 - 20mg nolva + 50 mg clomid daily
Plus post cycle therapy (pct) of Clenbuterol

I understand after reading a lot of posts here that most people recommend using a test with EQ. What could I expect from doing this cycle as is though?
Thanks for the help.

you should not have a low sex drive since eq is a 50/50 split. 1/2 is testosterone. I would still run test with the cycle. you can run prop eod at 100mgs and you will see some great gains and still be cut. it all depends on your body I can run 500mg of test ent. and get no bloat. my last cycle was

500mg test ent. aweek
600mg EQ aweek
60mgs turanabol for the first 5 weeks ED
I ran it for 16 weeks

I gained about 20lbs and was still ripped. I have been off for a month and 1/2 and lost only 3lbs. i did a proper post cycle therapy (pct) though.

vegasman said:
I understand after reading a lot of posts here that most people recommend using a test with EQ. What could I expect from doing this cycle as is though?
Thanks for the help.

Hard, sinewy gains, increased vascularity, increased appetite, lowered sex drive, shrunken testicles, etc etc etc...

You would be hard pressed to gain 20 lbs with such a cycle and still maintain a ripped physique. However, ten to twelve lbs of lbm (of course this will vary person to person) is certainly doable.

I would suggest adding atleast a maintenance dose of test (either cyp or enth @ 200mg per week). It will add to your gains and at the same time alleviate any potential sex drive problems. I would also run the EQ atleast 12 weeks, 15 if possible.

vegasman said:
I ma currently 5'7 and 175lbs about 11% BF. I have been working out for several years and have trouble breaking the 175/180 mark.

How old are you and how many years is "several"?

I am 29yo, and have been lifting off and on for the last 10 years. I have a job that sometimes requires me to be in really good cardio shape for a lot of training and running, so I go back and forth sometimes between a running/swimming program and hard lifting.
I have decided to go with the cycle as I described as it sounds like a good first one for me. If all goes well I will make my next cycle a little more "hardcore".
Thanks for all of the great info and help. I took my first shot today at 200mg and will take another 200mg in about hree days. I have heard that it is better to split the 400mg over two shots. I also started the Proviron at 25mg a day.

im running 400mg of eq a week and 550mg of andropen in the first 3 weeks i gained 20 lbs and im horny as a bull

SWOLEN103 said:
im running 400mg of eq a week and 550mg of andropen in the first 3 weeks i gained 20 lbs and im horny as a bull

That's not lean body mass you've gained...

SWOLEN103 said:

You shouldn't really recommend a cycle based on your gains, every person is different in the way the train, eat and genetically as well. Not to mention that 20lbs of muscle in 3 weeks is a physical impossibility (even if you were severly underweight).

1st cycle? 500mg/wk of test by itself. EQ is a funny steroid, it seems people either love it or hate. Some like the hardness, vascularity and appetite other complain it was just like a dumbed down version of testosterone. Either way, Test should be the base of your cycles and is a great start for first cycle.

vegasman said:
I am 29yo, and have been lifting off and on for the last 10 years. I have a job that sometimes requires me to be in really good cardio shape for a lot of training and running, so I go back and forth sometimes between a running/swimming program and hard lifting.
I have decided to go with the cycle as I described as it sounds like a good first one for me. If all goes well I will make my next cycle a little more "hardcore".
Thanks for all of the great info and help. I took my first shot today at 200mg and will take another 200mg in about hree days. I have heard that it is better to split the 400mg over two shots. I also started the Proviron at 25mg a day.
your 29 years old and i dont see any reason you couldnt try this cycle . your situation is different than most peoples here and at 29 your certainly old enough .
make sure you keep us updated .

Why not do a cycle log, I was interested in running a similair next cycle so would be interested in reading your log. Although I will had Anavar (var) in.

I read good stuff on EQ although alot of people say it is about 50% as effective and profiles of it say minimal conversion to DHT, always a bonus for hairloss. Most people seem to think 500mg for ok results and 1000mg for nice gains..I was/am tempted to run it as a cycle but it needs to be run with test as it inhibits just the same as everything else.

I've always liked and will continue to keep EQ in my arsenal. It seems good for lean, quality muscle increases and vascularity and is mild in terms of sides - only a bit of acne increase for me. I have run it at 500-600 mg/wk.

Back