Help with First Cycle

Andru1313

Ok I have been thinking about this for a long time. Here is the background.
Stats
32 years old
6'2
183pounds
9% BF

I have been lifting for over 5 years. I am strong and cut. I have uped my Cals to just around 5k per day. I am not putting on size. I want my chest to get bigger and back as well. My arms are good size. I can bench almost 400 pounds and like i said I am strong.

I work out 4 days a week 5am and hit 2 body parts per day.
Mon-shoulder/Traps
Tues-Back and Bi's
Wed-Off
Thurs-Chest/Tris
Fri-Off
Saturday-Legs

I do abs everyday.

I am ready to take my training to the next level. I would like to pack on some more muscle. I am thinking about doing a stack of TEST and EQ.

I have also thought about doing Deca/Test/EQ stack. I am fearful of stretch marks cause currently my Body Fat is low as well as water weight. I am not looking to Hulk up just pop my chest out and get a bit bigger.

I am looking for suggestions.. I have done a ton of research on the juice and have read a ton. I feel that i am educated to the point where I am comfortable with taking the next step. So If anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate it. Cycle info if you could be spacific i would be greatful.

Thanks and I look forward to reading the posts.

Just the one? Can't run the EQ with the Test? Hmm Interesting. It is amazing how many different opinions you get.

on this board your gonna find most guys give you the advice to do 300-500 mgs of test enanthate or cypionate a week. I did my first cycle almost 3 years ago which was 500 mgs of test enanthate. Went from like 173 to 198. Ones body usually reacts very well to a single compound for a first cycle. Also it is safer to start w testosterone because it is the bodies own hormone. The sides are also easily controllable with the help of nolva, hcg, arimidex etc.

Andru1313 said:
Just the one? Can't run the EQ with the Test? Hmm Interesting. It is amazing how many different opinions you get.
Very simple as to why.......

If you do two or more steroids on your first cycle you will never know which steroid did what for you, both positive and negative (sides) wise.

Suppose you get gyno symptoms....which steroid caused it?
Same with high BP....which one caused it?

You could even have one steroid in that stack that's fake, and you'd never even know the difference as you've got nothing to compare it to.

We advocate smart cycling here at Steroidology, and starting off stacking is not smart at all. You need to build a knowledge base on how each different steroid affects you, in order to build good healthy future cycles.

StoneColdNTO said:
Very simple as to why.......

If you do two or more steroids on your first cycle you will never know which steroid did what for you, both positive and negative (sides) wise.

Suppose you get gyno symptoms....which steroid caused it?
Same with high BP....which one caused it?

You could even have one steroid in that stack that's fake, and you'd never even know the difference as you've got nothing to compare it to.

We advocate smart cycling here at Steroidology, and starting off stacking is not smart at all. You need to build a knowledge base on how each different steroid affects you, in order to build good healthy future cycles.

Ok Thanks that makes sense.

you could do test propionate if you really desire but i personally dont recommend it for a first. First of all the injections must be at minimum every other day which make you a pin cushion. Second of all each ml is usually only 100 mgs. Prop is better used for cutters although some here use it for bulking as well. With the long enanthate and cypionate esters it makes it more relaxed for the newbie to not have to stick himself all the time.

Andru1313 said:
Ok so go with Enanthate
how much? 500-1000 mg per week
How many times per week?
how long? 10 weeks?

350-400 mg/week for 10 weeks.
Split up that dose so you inject ~ 200mg twice a week.

Phil9999 said:
you could do test propionate if you really desire but i personally dont recommend it for a first. First of all the injections must be at minimum every other day which make you a pin cushion. Second of all each ml is usually only 100 mgs. Prop is better used for cutters although some here use it for bulking as well. With the long enanthate and cypionate esters it makes it more relaxed for the newbie to not have to stick himself all the time.

I have found alot of guys think using Prop is better for cutting....I once thought the same thing but found that I actually bloated more from Prop than anything else I have ever cycled...even dianabol.

I agree with stone cold on everything he said but i'd like to revise the portion on stacking with an opinion I have. I believe you can add another compound at the end, an oral for a few weeks. At this point you know what is going on with you and the test and the gains start to slow. It's a great time to sqeeze out thos elast few gains and also see how you like another compound and how it effects you.

Also after your last shot you need to wait two weeks to start your post cycle therapy (pct). In this period of time, weeks 11 & 12 you should switch to propionate 100mg ED and actually run it one week over so 11, 12 and 13. THis gives all the long esters a chance to get out of your body and it keeps you on top of your game right to the bitter end. You can also start your post cycle therapy (pct) much sooner after you last shot of prop so the drop in test levels is much quicker as is the road to recovery.

Ok great info. Any recomendations for the post cycle therapy (pct)? What should i run. Don't know if i want to go with Prop. Taking suggestions.

Prop at the end. Why wouldn't you go with prop for at least the two weeks your waiting to start PCT?

PCT you want clomid and nolvadex combo.

Back